• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What would the Natural Armor and DR be of this character?

kitcik

Adventurer
I don't see why it can't be both. I thought if something is under your AC, you take no damage from it. Which is why I think Natural Armor comes into play here.

But if this doesn't add to Natural Armor at all, what does?

If bullets bounce off you like Superman, and it is not a magical effect, that would be natural armor.

Aran Thule

First Post
I don't see why it can't be both. I thought if something is under your AC, you take no damage from it. Which is why I think Natural Armor comes into play here.

But if this doesn't add to Natural Armor at all, what does?

They could well have natural armour as well but from your comment (it would probably knock him through a few buildings, but he'll get up without any damage at all. Completely unscathed) that would indicate damage resistance.
If it had been stopped by natural armour the ball would have stopped or deflected off him.

Sekhmet

First Post
With Natural Armor, I imagine swords and claws glancing off at every swing.
With DR, I imagine the sword slicing into the skin, but the enemy not flinching or noticing in any fashion.

One deflects, the other absorbs.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads