• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Whats the most you've spent on dice..

DungeonKeeperUK

First Post
Haveing finally put my dice fetish to rest I think after regular meetings at the D.B.A. (Dice Rollers Anonymous) I was just wondering how much people think they have actually spent on dice..
I mean I'm pretty sure there must be people out there that may have, lets say, spent $100 on a single die.... ;)

Mr T

Tiefling

First Post
About $25, and only that much because I like to have a couple of each kind in case I need to roll more than one at a time. I don't understand why people need all sorts of special dice. As long as it's random, it's fine for me.

tmaaas

First Post
DungeonKeeperUK said:
I mean I'm pretty sure there must be people out there that may have, lets say, spent $100 on a single die.... ;)

O.K., you got me. I bought one of those $100 meteorite d20's at GenCon this year.

But I bought it for my wife. Really.

DungeonKeeperUK

First Post
Re: Re: Whats the most you've spent on dice..

tmaaas said:

O.K., you got me. I bought one of those $100 meteorite d20's at GenCon this year.

But I bought it for my wife. Really.

Truth be told I'm jelous as hell, if I'd had enough money with me I'd have had one too..
I know of someone else that got one, just wondering if he's going to own up to it.. ;)

Wikidogre

First Post
WoW, $100 for a d20, some would say it is dedication to ones hobby, others.........Infatuation or Cumpulsive dice disease.:D

Last edited:

Remove ads