What's this about a WotC Licensing Meeting?

Fantasy Grounds is a WotC licensee (as are Gale Force 9, WizKids, n-Space, etc.)

Nylanfs

Adventurer
Or it could be to have a serious discussion on how the new public license is going to interface with their existing licenses.

smiteworks

Explorer
It is held every year. This is just the first year for us. Since many of us are digital partners, it gives us an opportunity to to see what is coming in the future and to prepare for it from each of our platforms. We won't be able to share any secrets, other then to say that there are a number of cool things in the works.

pming

Legend
Hiya!

The Negative Nancy in me says --SNIP--

Never mind. I shouldn't be posting this crap with my meds, lack of coffee, and crappy sleep. Sorry! Carry on! :)

^_^

Paul L. Ming

Nylanfs

Adventurer
It is held every year. This is just the first year for us. Since many of us are digital partners, it gives us an opportunity to to see what is coming in the future and to prepare for it from each of our platforms. We won't be able to share any secrets, other then to say that there are a number of cool things in the works.

That's just what your WotC overlords would tell you to say... :)

smiteworks

Explorer
We did have to don black cloaks, recite sections of the PHB backwards and drink dark red fluid from a goblet shaped like a skull, but it didn't really seem weird or anything. I have a five or six hour window of time I can't account for, but I think I was just sleeping.

Remathilis

Legend
We did have to don black cloaks, recite sections of the PHB backwards and drink dark red fluid from a goblet shaped like a skull, but it didn't really seem weird or anything. I have a five or six hour window of time I can't account for, but I think I was just sleeping.

What part of RAGE of DEMONS where you not clear on before this?

Remove ads

Remove ads