Whats your best/coolest names for pc's or BBEG

Nyaricus

First Post
PC's - Rammas the War-Priest, a Mulhorandi Fighter/Cleric who had a signature 1-2 combo - smack with shield and then follow up with the Falcata. Great character to play :D

Grungi Temperhammer, my first PC ever, a dwarven fighter with a AD&D (made up) version of the Dwarven Waraxe with a hook on the back, he had two hunting dogs whos names are lost to time, and was named after the Warhammer dwarf Grugni, whos name I read with the 'g' and 'n' sound mixed up, for some reason :p

Nyaricus, a Bard/Cleric turned fighter turned general turned god, his story has yet to be told to my players, but one day I will DMNPC him in a campaign with them, and they will witness one of the most profound things in the world: the ascension of a god.

One of my players PCs already got a mention in this thread - Edgar Allen Polearm :p I helped make that one up.

DM (me) - so, M, got a name for that fighter yet? (as I'm going through too see who's PC is named what....)
M - well, I was think Edgar _something_, but not too sure yet...
J (without missing a beat) - Edgar Allen Polearm!
DM (without missing a beat, to match J's statement) naw, doesn't sound D&Dish enough... howzabout Edgar Allen Polearm? :D

It was great, and the name stuck to boot :p

lukelightning

First Post
My latest character (gnome mage) is Orly Yarly, which might be familiar to those of you who frequent FARK.com.

In the game I'm running, I've got a magister named Draxilian, which I think sounds cool; I'm a big fan of Greco-Romanesque names.

My first character ever was named Zaron, later changed to Xaron to be cool, then changed back after my brother kept saying "EX-aaron" to rile me up.

gamecat

Explorer
Isaoa Lia Hatecraft and Atima Lia Hatecraft are a set twin sister tieflings from my game.

Incidentally, on some mortgagee clauses, they read "It's Successors And/Or Assigns, As Their Interest May Appear".

Kwitchit

First Post
Randomly Generated Wuxia Names:
Gigantic Finger Liang
Large Pig Song
Straight Monkey Jing
Hissing Condition Chui
Troubled Stomach Niu
Rotten Fowl She

Mallus

Legend
My current M&M 2nd ed. character: Joseirus, the Egyptian God of Mexican Wrestling.

A character I'm mulling over for a True20 one-shot: "Wissahickon" Schist aka, the Menonite in Black, a sharpshooting cardsharp from Pennsylvania.

Remove ads