Whats your best/coolest names for pc's or BBEG

Darthjaye

First Post
Gunn Blayhawk "Enemy to all portals and doors alike!!" Constantly outmanuevered by locked doors and doors those that open outwards.
***(Twice when playing this character he had problems opening doors. More precisely he kicked on an outward opening door that later was identified as being unlocked and struggled with another door at a later time that should have been somewhat easier to open. If I ever make him for 3.0/3.5 he will take Sunder to avoid such incidents in the future.)

Bohdi Leafstrider-A dire bat riding halfling druid whom used skiprocks occassionaly (or was intended to) to strike fear in the heart of his victims. He also made use (with terrifying results for the enemy) of the "Bite of" spells from the Spell Compendium. After doing so, we agreed that some of them may be a little over-powered for what levels they come in at.

exile

First Post
NPCs
1.) Synnoch the Black Flame (a lich with a penchant for the schools of necromancy and
evocation)
2.) Kyanus the Pale (a necromancer)

PCs
1.) Ansley Greenshieds (a human scout with a love of family and community- the
Greenshields clan is quite large)

Sound of Azure

Contemplative Soul
Had a group of NPCs named after concepts once:

Quintessence of Ambrosia (a lantern archon psion)
Autumnal Essence of the Mist-on-the-Lake (a fox-shaped Moon dog ranger)
Aching-toward-Enlightenment (a movanic deva monk)
Bitter-taste-before-the-Raging-Storm (an asura barbarian)
Rapturous Exhultation (Aasimar Favoured Soul)

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Dog Moon said:
I remember a thread once where the PCs were told of a Lord Brenden Baren and after a long while, they ended up encountering him and finding that his name was Edgar Goris or something like that, so the initials of everything was BBEG.

Note: I totally forget how it was introduced [my story is off, I know]and my names are totally wrong, but you get the idea, and it was pretty funny reading that poster's story.
I'm sure there must have been other incidents like the one we had so I don't know if you meant this, but:
http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=128593

Babr Badaruj Eleazar Garud ;)

sniffles

First Post
Well, I think all my PC names are cool, but they're probably not that cool to anyone else. I mostly play elves and I like to use elven names from Tolkien that suit the character's class or personality. So my elf fighter/Tempest who's really good at riding is named Telemnar Rohendil (silver-flame horse-friend), and my elf druid/ranger is named Lothiriel Aldarin (white blossom of the trees).

We once ran into a bad guy (although not a BBEG) named Sidney Adpool. That's an anagram of Deadly Poison. Which is what he did to some of the PCs. ;)

wayne62682

First Post
My favorite is my current character.. a Hexblade/Ranger bounty hunter named Kalen Skorne. My previous character (a Sun Elf Duskblade) had a neat name as well: Xavyr Aratheya (ZAH-veer Ar-ah-THAY-ah)

Remove ads