• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What's your favourite alignment?

What's your favourite alignment?

• Lawful Good

Votes: 18 16.5%
  • Lawful Neutral

Votes: 12 11.0%
  • Lawful Evil

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Neutral Good

Votes: 27 24.8%
  • True Neutral

Votes: 10 9.2%
  • Neutral Evil

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Chaotic Good

Votes: 27 24.8%
  • Chaotic Neutral

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Chaotic Evil

Votes: 0 0.0%

Dr. NRG

First Post
It's highly advantageous to use coercive techniques to get information from NPC's. Whether any such advantage exists in real life is questionable, but I digress.

For that reason, I rarely play good.

NRG

Triskaideka

First Post
Always Lawful Evil, when I can. I get what I want, without moral qualms to get in my way, and I do it in an orderly, meticulous, organized fashion. And you know what? It's always worked for me. Heh.

Roland55

First Post
I just can't seem to escape Neutral Good. Doesn't much matter what I CHOOSE ... that seems to be my default setting.

Peculiar, given my background and experience.

But there it is.

Mary_Crowell

First Post
I just can't seem to escape Neutral Good. Doesn't much matter what I CHOOSE ... that seems to be my default setting.

Peculiar, given my background and experience.

But there it is.

I hear you. I do like neutral good. It's the reasonable alignment--the calm center of the party.

Maese Mateo

First Post
Chaotic Neutral, since it can be quite a chalenge to roleplay. I've a lot of fond memories of my first character, who was a CN necromancer for AD&D 2nd.

Remove ads