D&D 1E Where are they Now? - 1E Monster Manual II

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
i know another creature that will have to be updated on this list sometime soon. ;) and possibly others!

Shroomy

Adventurer
I was looking through my friends MMII today after looking through this thread. There are some interesting monsters that need to be converted, but there are also a lot of stinkers I don't particularly want to see. Of the remainders, I would like to see official conversions of the cave fisher, drelb, eblis, hangman tree, kech, korred, foxwoman, mantrap, minimal, mud-man, obliviax, quickling, giant black squirrel, and time elemental.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Shroomy said:
I was looking through my friends MMII today after looking through this thread. There are some interesting monsters that need to be converted, but there are also a lot of stinkers I don't particularly want to see. Of the remainders, I would like to see official conversions of the cave fisher, drelb, eblis, hangman tree, kech, korred, foxwoman, mantrap, minimal, mud-man, obliviax, quickling, giant black squirrel, and time elemental.

we might have submitted some of these to Dragon for their next Creature Catalog article. :)

but i just can't seem to remember which ones. ;)

Gothenem

Explorer
BOZ said:
we might have submitted some of these to Dragon for their next Creature Catalog article. :)

but i just can't seem to remember which ones. ;)

I think that some of them were on the list. But which ones? :lol:

Shroomy

Adventurer
The Alu Fiend makes a quick appearance in Dragon 355. They published the stats (basically a variation of the half-fiend template) in the Scale Mail section.

Remove ads