• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Which Adventure Path is the best?

Which Adventure PAth is the best?

• Shackled City

Votes: 24 19.7%
  • Age of Worms

Votes: 64 52.5%
  • Savage Tide

Votes: 34 27.9%

• Poll closed .

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Ranger man,

There were adventure paths before the Dungeon ones?! I must have missed that. Unless you mean more like "trilogies" or "Sagas" from days of yore...

Cats,

That's so cool. Me if I run ST, I'm giving the PCs the maps from both Dragon (for the Isle of Dread) and the map of the Sea Wyvern.

catsclaw227

First Post
Nightfall said:
That's so cool. Me if I run ST, I'm giving the PCs the maps from both Dragon (for the Isle of Dread) and the map of the Sea Wyvern.
Oh yeah! That's a given. They get both poster maps in all their glory! The'll use the Sea Wyvern one a lot and then when they arrive, I will have Lavinia show them the full Isle of Dread map.

I also have the map from Dungeon 114, but that one might be better for me (DM).

Nightfall

Cat,

Lucky SOB. I didn't start "collecting" dungeon until Dungeon #117. Something about Istivan and the Abyss just resonated with me. ;)

Any one know where I can get that map now?

catsclaw227

First Post
Nightfall said:
Cat,

Lucky SOB. I didn't start "collecting" dungeon until Dungeon #117. Something about Istivan and the Abyss just resonated with me. ;)

Any one know where I can get that map now?

You should be able to buy that issue from Paizo, though I am not sure.

Shroomy said:
I have all of the "Wormfood" articles and I think they are something of a mixed bag and they are not essential to running the AoW campaign (however, get a hold of the Wormhunter PrC article and the shopping in Alhaster article). On the otherhand, the support in Dragon for STAP is, IMO, much, much more useful to running the campaign. They've really stepped it up a notch with "The Savage Tidings" articles and "The Ecology of the Isle of Dread."

What issue of Dragon is the Wormhunter PrC and the shopping in Alhaster article from?

Olaf the Stout

What part of the ST AP are they currently up to. I was looking at resubscribing to Dungeon magazine but I may as well wait until the current AP is over. Otherwise I am basically wasting 1/3 of each issue.

Olaf the Stout

Nightfall

As of today, Olaf, they are at Tides of Dread. Dungeon Issue 143. I believe that's number #5 or #6 in the path.

The Savage Tidings for Dragon are pretty much up to that, with Dragon 352 having the the one that relates to Tides of Dread. It however, isn't out in the general public and only subscribers have it. (Which they don't yet but should have it some time next week.)

Wormhunter is in Dragon 338. It's also the one that features the Core Beliefs series start with Boccob.

Dragon 340 has the one with Alhaster and features Astrology.

Nightfall

Not a problem Olaf. I'm free and I have tons of time until Sunday and thus I figured I'd hang ou here until I felt sleepy time.

Which might yet come soon. ;)

Remove ads