• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Which one monstrous race would you like stats for?

S

Sunseeker

Not exactly races, but I'd like to see some simple, reasonable templates for Vampires and Were-beasts. I know there's some notes about it, but they're very meh. Just something simple along the lines of a +X/-Y and basic form descriptions/features.

AaronOfBarbaria

Adventurer
I can't pick just one - I want something along the lines of the Creature Crucible books and Orcs of Thar from BECMI that gives me ways to make reasonably fair to play PCs of just about every sentient race.

Li Shenron

Legend
I am also fond of Lizardfolks. Our main 3e homebrew setting featured them extensively in the world, with several subraces ("color-coded for your convenience" as it's commonly said). If the corebooks don't have them as a race, I'll have to make them up myself at some point!

Greg K

Legend
Lizardfolk, but not just swamp based lizard men. I want variants with abilities based upon lizards found in deserts, plains, etc.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads