• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Revisited, IC01

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
]ooc[ seeing as something went Kaboom, Capizzio would probably still think that something "ignighted" so i think i will keep his reaction of the vocal kind as is... ]/ooc[

Inititive (1d20+3=20)

Capizzio jumps out of his bedroll, his shiny mitheral shirt wrapped about him as an invisible guard about him in the complete darkness. His hand goes to the hilt of his rapier as he calls out,

"che cosa sta accendendo qui?"

[sblock=tranlation]what the hell is going on here?

lieraly:what is igniting here?
[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Night Fight

The wizards, following Tylara's suggestion, step outside the tent to have a look around. Coming out of the brush at the edge of the clearing you can just make out four (4) Ogres at the edge of the trees in the darkness. They are each carrying a greatclub, and the two largest ones (AC14, AB13) have some kind of bulge near their waists. The Ogre in AB13 growls at you as he begins striding puposefully toward you. The others follow his lead and do likewise. They are about 50 feet away. Actions?

Note: the ogres are not shown to proper scale, and this will continue throughout this whole fight. Sorry.

Initiative Order
22 Max
20 Capizzio
15 Tylara
15 Ogres
13 Kerlan
11 Xavier
07 Manny

Attachments

• Whirtlestaffs Rev - Ogre battle round 1.php.xls
    15.5 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Before I jump to any conclusions, do these guys appear to have hostile intent and are ogres typically considered 'monsters' in these parts?

Leif

Adventurer
Scotley said:
OOC: Before I jump to any conclusions, do these guys appear to have hostile intent and are ogres typically considered 'monsters' in these parts?
OOC Answers:
1. Oh, yeah!
2. Not "yes," but, "HELL, YES!"

Last edited:

Remove ads