Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Revisited, IC02

Leif

Adventurer
Capizzio and Kerlan

Capizzio finds that he has no need of a second strike with his persistent blade. The first stike (that inflicted 5hp dam) is sufficient to carve the mouthy hobgoblin a new smile below his first one, on his neck, and he falls silent instantly.

Kerlan also inflicts significant damage upon the remaining weasel, but not enough to do it in, yet.

The last remaining, ensnared hobgoblin is looking MIGHTY nervous now! And a work song begins to issue from the place where the dwarves are presumably located.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
action for next round:

The dagger slowly spins on its vertical axis until it faces the other hobgoblin, sliding through the air until it is at the adam's apple of his throat.

"now how would you like to see what we do those who speak in un civilized tones around us?" the dagger then starts to spin like a drill bit waiting to cut a whold in the throat of the monster.

"shall I continue with this Lady ty?" he asks tylara, facing her, but his expresson still in it's trance like visage

ready an action: awaiting permission to procede with his attack.

Leif

Adventurer
Revenge?

The hobgoblin, sensing that he is the last of his kind left alive, leans back as far as he is able within the constraints of the Webs and when the dagger maintains its proximity to his throat, then quickly thrusts his body forward, impaling his throat on the blade. [OOC: incidentally cheating you out of the xp for one hobgoblin! :p, well, since it's your spell that killed him, I might relent. Might.]

One Webbed, wounded dire weasel is all that remains of the foes that you can see. heh heh heh

Scotley

Hero
Tylara

The elf makes an open handed 'be my guest' gesture at Capizzio just as the hobgoblin decides to end the matter. She just shakes her head the the foolish hobgoblin and finds that she has tired of this sport of shooting fish in a barrel. Once the others finish the last of the weasels she asks, "Shall we offer the dwarves a rope?"

OOC: Sorry I'm running a little behind as usual.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: The last of the hobgoblins is indeed dealt with. All that remains is a broke-di** dire weasel in Webs. Ty might want to finish dealing with him before the Web is released.

Last edited:

Remove ads