Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Revisited, IC02

Leif

Adventurer
Thanks. Previous post edited. He does, however, look like a wolfish weasel, drooling over Tylara and panting.

Lou

Explorer
Xavier Zalev AC 14 HP 24/24

ooc: *grumble* *grumble* what happened to my post?

IC: Xavier glances back the way the party came to see if the noise is attracting any other attention...

Not seeing anything, Xavier will fire his light crossbow at the remaining weasel, 16+3=19, damage=1, just nicking it.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Thanks. Previous post edited. He does, however, look like a wolfish weasel, drooling over Tylara and panting.
]ooc[ are you sure that is not capizzio?]/ooc[

]ic[ the dagger shaped force seems to be quite bloodied at this time after the hobgoblin's act of sepeku, but capizzio then takes the blade of force and turns it to the remaining weasel. as the is the third act with it it is getting hard to maintain concentration on the spell, sweat now forming beads on the forehead of the young mage.

1d20+5=21, 1d4=1

a mere scratch, but a hit none the less ( i think)

Leif

Adventurer
The poor weasel is still clinging to the last threads of his life.

OOC: Somebody get a decent damage roll? :) But I understand that you are at the mercy of IC, and I appreciate your willingness to post the sorry rolls as well. ;)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
The poor weasel is still clinging to the last threads of his life.

OOC: Somebody get a decent damage roll? :) But I understand that you are at the mercy of IC, and I appreciate your willingness to post the sorry rolls as well. ;)

ooc: would you believe that i tried like ten times to get a damage of 1 just to be able to post that?

Scotley

Hero
Tylara

Shaking her head dismay at her companions' inability to bring down the trapped weasel, Tylara takes a shot (1d20+6=15). "You all really must take the time to learn some practical skills to supplement your magic."

OOC: damage (1d8+3=8) Well, I got a decent damage roll, but I'm not sure I hit. Doesn't being entangled in a web result in a -4 dex penalty? Maybe with that I got a hit. I posted that way. If it is a miss I'll edit.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: I'm not really sure if that's a hit or not, but, in the interest of getting past this fiasco, we'll say that it is, regardless.

IC: Tylara's arrow pierces the eye of the Dire Weasel, ending its sad, sad life.

Remove ads