• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Revisited, OOC01

Leif

Adventurer
KerlanRayne said:
Well Ryfte still hasn't posted anything about Mikkanna Raschika. Do you want to check and make sure he's still in the game? Also, how are familiars working now? Do we have to take a feat to get them? Or have they not been replaced by that extra feat?
PS - I've gotten spells from everyone (except Mikkanna). So everyone can look at my list for spells to copy.
The post of Your message will come to Ryfte's attention as quickly as any method available to me, so.... Congratulations, you've already accomplished what you asked for! Thanks for bringing that "feat deal" to my attention. Summon Familiar is just restored to its usual place as a bonus feat for all wizards, and no other feats that have been mentioned will be affected. [At least, I guess not....does anyone have a problem with this? Am I unintentionally slighting someone somehow?]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Durgeon grunts and slugs Capizzio in the arm and says "You think you're a comedian, don't ya bone-chaser?

i laughed long and loud at this response...maybe there really is a bit o' sunshine in ol grumblebelly after all!!

Leif

Adventurer
"Bit o' sunshine?" I don't know about that, but I think Durgeon really wants someone to help him make contact with his "inner Robin Williams/Richard Pryor." Maybe a seance would do it?

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Scott DeWar said:
i laughed long and loud at this response...maybe there really is a bit o' sunshine in ol grumblebelly after all!!

I'm glad you liked it. It is hard to fit in any sort of real humor without it being caustic and have it fit. :) It is difficult to play a character that is so negative all of the time.

Leif

Adventurer
I have a question for many of you, Mikanna in particular. I don't see where your character sheet records the spells that you have memorized for the current day. I'd like this to be recorded in the RG thread. That way everyone can coordinate their spells better, and I can see at once what everyone has and has left.

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Memorized Spells

My Memorized Spells are broken down into 2 lists:

Code:
[B]Adventuring Spells Memorized[/B]
4      0  13/14  [*Caltrops],  RM, DM, Arcane Mark, Mage hand
1+2+1  1  14/15  [*Grease], Flaming Hands, *Grease, Mage Armor
1+1+1  2  15/16  [*SMII]     See Invis, *Web

[B]School Spells Memorized[/B]
4      0  13/14  [*Caltrops], DM RM, Presd, Mages Hand
1+2+1  1  14/15  [*Grease] Alarm, FD, Unseen Servant
1+1+1  2  15/16  [*SMII],   Fox's Cunning, Fox's Cunning
These have been posted in my character sheet in the RG.

Remove ads