D&D General Who else owned the Official D&D Soundtrack from Midnight Syndicate?

Did you own it?

• Still do!

Votes: 19 57.6%
  • I used to!

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Never had it!

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Never had it, but I want it!

Votes: 2 6.1%

DarkCrisis

Reeks of Jedi
cd_cover_dungeons_dragons.jpg

Yup. Bought it new back in the long long ago. I still have it. Listened to it a few times but I think only used it once during a D&D session.

I also bought some of their horror albums for use with VtM etc.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Still got this, along with the Darkest of the Hillside Thickets album "Let Sleeping Gods Lie" that came with Call of Cthulhu d20.

Stormonu

Legend
I've used it quite a bit. Moreso, though not Midnight Syndicate, I have and have used the Eberron one, and on occasion the CD soundtrack that came with the Red Steel/Savage Coast campaign.

I'm also fond of some of the music from The Riddle of the Runes, especially the one for Planescape.

Remathilis

Legend
It's through this album I found Midnight Syndicate and got into the gothic soundtrack like Nox Arcana. Both get heavy play on my Ravneloft game.

Fun Fact: One of their other albums, Gates of Delirium, was bundled with Goodman Game's DCC 34: Cage of Delirium which keyed the adventure to the soundtrack. They also made the official Zombies!!!! board game soundtrack.

JEB

Legend
I'm also fond of some of the music from The Riddle of the Runes, especially the one for Planescape.
Glad to see someone else who remembers and appreciates Riddle of the Runes! I keep hoping someone will discover the tracks, then do some covers or remixes or something...

(I posted the whole set, if anyone wants to hear them: link)

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
I selected "still do" but I'm not sure if having it on Apple Music and now Spotify counts. I wasn't playing TTRPGs when it came out. Not sure how I learned about it, I think from it was mentioned on an episode of Dragon Talk.

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
I used to own every single album put out by Midnight Syndicate, but I lost most of them in a HDD failure several years ago and simply didn't feel they were good enough to reacquire.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
I've used it quite a bit. Moreso, though not Midnight Syndicate, I have and have used the Eberron one, and on occasion the CD soundtrack that came with the Red Steel/Savage Coast campaign.

I see your The Riddle of the Runes and raise you Scourge of Worlds, an even more obscure interactive film product! I still have both of those, as well as the Midnight Syndicate soundtrack and the original First Quest vinyl record.

Remove ads