• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who's Buying the Battlestar Galactica S1 DVDs?

ergeheilalt

First Post
I torrented the first season, so I could be prepped and geared for season 2. I so need the DVDs. Watching on my PC isn't as good as 42" plasma with surround sound. :cool:

Wombat

First Post
Not me...

...but my brother-in-law is ;)

See, I bought the run of DS-9, so... :p

This way the whole family gets to enjoy.

ssampier

First Post
I will think about it. I've seen two episodes so far and I liked them. I always forget to watch it and I didn't see the first few episodes so I am somewhat confused what's going on.

I haven't watched a sci-fi series since X-Files (I gave up in 1999).... wow that's a long time.

John Crichton

First Post
ergeheilalt said:
I torrented the first season, so I could be prepped and geared for season 2. I so need the DVDs. Watching on my PC isn't as good as 42" plasma with surround sound. :cool:
Same here. I did watch it on Sci-Fi, too. I don't have a 42" plasma but I do have a cool 32" Sony widescreen that I am convinced is the best money I've ever spent. The widescreen looks great but my non-HD feed makes it look substandard. :(

ShadowDenizen

Explorer
Dude. Adama's not that hot.

Says you. :p
Have you seen S2.8??? ;)

So, yes, I have the BB set, and I love it. (I alrady had the mini-series..)

This is one of the best shows on TV, along with "Lost", "Depsperate Housewives", "The 4400" and "Veronica Mars".

Laurel

First Post
I'm thinking of getting it for the extras and the first mini series shows. I may just wait a few years though and then get them in all at once (or up to whatever season they are at). I tend not to like getting DVD season's until the show is over.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads