• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who's from the UK?

Mark Hope

Adventurer
Pinotage said:
Well, if can get to Cambridge over the weekend I'll take a stroll there and see if I've been daydreaming or not. :)

Pinotage

Forbidden Planet on Burleigh Street has some rpg material (at rather inflated prices, it has to be said). Lingard Games on Rose Crescent has a very small selection as well. Gamers in St. Neots still gets my vote for best flgs in the region, though :).

DragonLancer

Adventurer
Mark Hope said:
Gamers in St. Neots still gets my vote for best flgs in the region, though :).

Damn straight! I've never found a games store before where the owners are interested in promoting gaming in all its forms as much as the owner of Gamers.

If you ever make it down on a Wednesday night to their open evening, we could meet up. :)

Illvillainy

First Post
19, from sunny Clacton-on-Sea though I'm currently living on campus at the University of Essex down the road near Colchester. Been playing for 2 years, been wanting to play far longer.

shady

Explorer
42 (sigh), Farnham, Surrey. Married with 2 kids. Travel a lot for work so gave up F2F RPG a while ago (sadly), except occasional game with kids. Play a little Warhammer, MTG and "German" type wargames also when I get the chance.

Eccles

Ragged idiot in a trilby.
27, from Somerset, now in Hampshire and also playing in Morrus' game on tuesdays...

Oh. I have it on good authority that I'm 28. Darn. When did that happen?

Movies, comics, books, and I'm also a lawyer. And a southern jessie.

Oh, and my dwarves are generally scottish. Or Yorkshire.

Morte

Explorer
I'm originally from Essex (Romford) but I now live in Woking, Surrey. I think I'm about 38. Married to a computer. The books own the house, and they keep hinting that it's time I got a place of my own.

I run a weekly T20 Traveller game with one player (Woking is limited) at my house. More welcome. I play in a fortnightly game in Isleworth (near Hounslow, Middlesex) which has spanned 2300AD and There Is No Spoon, and is about to start a GURPS Traveller campaign.

ObAccents: I tend to play faux-Barnsley accents as a GM, and I've an Essex/Cockney gunner/cargomaster coming up for the GT game. It's set in the Rim, so he's from Terra -- 57th century Dagenham.

Aquarius Alodar

First Post
OK, my two stingers....

21 and loving it. Originally from Hackney, London, but have now moved to Tottenham Hale, and am currently enrolled at CONEL, attempting to get (I wish) some kind of IT course. Believe it or not, I'm actually looking for local D&Ders ATM. Haven't found any groups yet, though, so can anyone help me out?

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads