• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Why can't I see spoilers?

Enchantress

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
I'm joking. :lol: I'm far to old not to have seen the movies oh a few hundred times... ;)

I have my DVD set preordered also! :D

Oh, good! You really scared me! I mean, you are the one who hasn't seen the lotr movies yet, so I wasn't quite sure what to think. :confused:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Enchantress said:
Oh, good! You really scared me!
Good! :lol:

Enchantress said:
I mean, you are the one who hasn't seen the lotr movies yet, so I wasn't quite sure what to think. :confused:
Yes, I am, but that's only cause I have a firm belief in reading the books first and my inability to make it though a Tolkien novel. :heh:

Enchantress

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
Good! :lol:

Yes, I am, but that's only cause I have a firm belief in reading the books first and my inability to make it though a Tolkien novel. :heh:

I used to believe that, but then too many movies I wanted to see came out and I only do it half the time now. :heh:

DaveStebbins

First Post
Enchantress said:
You are joking right? If not, I feel REALLY bad.......REALLY REALLY bad. :( :(
Which illustrates Brother Shatterstone's unspoken point. That's exactly why people use the spoiler tags, so that people who don't want a movie or book spoiled for them can avoid reading those bits (just like Staffan said).

Remove ads