Why were fans disappointed with Battlestar Galactica's finally?

NewJeffCT

First Post
Yeah, they weren't that hot. Too skinny and really bad actresses. Especially Boomer.

Compared to the men, they were goddesses. And, too skinny is your opinion.

While Boomer/Grace Park may not be a great actress, she has found success in acting, moving from BSG to Hawaii 5-0, where she is the resident female sex symbol on the show. And Tricia Helfer/Six got pretty good reviews for her performance in her role, if I recall. Not sure about Lucy Lawless in her relatively small role, nor the woman playing Tory Foster. Heck, even Ellen Tigh has a sexiness about her character.

Compared to the men, they were goddesses. And, too skinny is your opinion.

While Boomer/Grace Park may not be a great actress, she has found success in acting, moving from BSG to Hawaii 5-0, where she is the resident female sex symbol on the show. And Tricia Helfer/Six got pretty good reviews for her performance in her role, if I recall. Not sure about Lucy Lawless in her relatively small role, nor the woman playing Tory Foster. Heck, even Ellen Tigh has a sexiness about her character.
Which role? Head Six? Shelly Godfrey? Caprica-Six? Gina Inviere?
In other words, yes, I think she's a pretty good actress.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
Her change of hair made me hink of Kevin Sorbo's need for a goatee when he played Herules' evil twin, Jerkules, cause he sucked as an actor and we needed a way to differenciate them.

Her change of hair made me hink of Kevin Sorbo's need for a goatee when he played Herules' evil twin, Jerkules, cause he sucked as an actor and we needed a way to differenciate them.

I think the characters felt different even if we ignore hair color. (Not to forget that some sixes actually had the same hair, and I believe in one instance head six even changed her hair color at least hairdo).

Remove ads