Wildwood Red in Tooth and Claw II [IC]

Voidrazor

First Post
NR4ZN nods solemnly to the druid then turns back to Inamar. "I don't mean this as an insult, Inamar. But, from what I little I have in my databanks on humans, many become corrupt when they gain power. If that has been your experience, it makes sense that you would assume that other races are similar. Many are, but just as corruption is exceedingly rare amongst the Dover, it is unheard of amongst Ottotowans. I will do all that I can to protect you and the grove. However, I am certain that things are not exactly as they appear." A low hum accompanies the later half of the robot's remarks.

[sblock=voadam]NR4ZN may or may not be correct in its statement, but is programmed to believe it to be true.[/sblock]

Voadam

Legend
Voidrazor said:
[sblock=voadam]NR4ZN may or may not be correct in its statement, but is programmed to believe it to be true.[/sblock]

NR [sblock]Sounds good.[/sblock]

A short time later down the path the raven flies back to alight once again upon the druid's shoulder.

A trio appears on the path following the raven.

The first, a short, plain, unassuming young man dressed in a simple monk's garb.

The second is a tanned woman with the look of someone used to living in the wilds. There is an almost feral, animalistic aspect to her.

The third is humanoid in form only, orange fur with black stripes covers his powerful body and his broad scarred face is that of a jungle cat.

The druid lifts his staff and says "Hail and welcome, I am the Bloodthorne Guardian. I see you are here on behalf of Tuor Felagund. Thank you for answering my call. My grove has been violated by goblin raiders and they have made off with a dangerous prize. I will have need of champions to join in the quest to recover the Eye of Night. I bid you welcome to my grove.

(Thus ends Wildwood II, please continue at Wildwood III below).
Wildwood III

Remove ads