Winter Ceramic DM™: THE WINNER!

Sialia

First Post
Cedric said:
Sorry for being late guys, sorry Mythago. I started a new job this week and moved to day shift, meaning I have to get up at 6am central time.

When I had finished my story last night it was close to 10pm and I waited for a half hour for the boards to let me in, but by 10:30 I had to go to bed and the boards were still down.

I logged into chat and emailed my story to someone there, in hopes that they would be able to post it for me. But there was just no way I could wait up any later last night to post it.

Cedric
Having recently started a new job that gets me to bed early these days, I sympathize. I wrote to Mythago to ask her to extend the deadline for you as soon as I saw that the boards had crashed just after I posted. It was probably my bloated epic that brought them down.

Congratulations on the new job, and also on a fine story.
I'm amused by some of the similarities between our stories--the ones not directly driven by the photos, that is.

Sialia

First Post
BardStephenFox said:
Finally, I am able to get into EN World, open the thread, seek out your post, and this, this is what I get!
Would it make you feel any better to note that when I was trying to come up with a name for my bard that meant "Fox" I found out that the Spanish word for fox is "Zorro" ?

BSF

Explorer
Sialia said:
Would it make you feel any better to note that when I was trying to come up with a name for my bard that meant "Fox" I found out that the Spanish word for fox is "Zorro" ?

:eek:
Just don't let my gaming group know that. After all, Stephen uses a rapier and is minor nobility. From what little I can guess, the world map seems similar to earth, geographically speaking, and Stephen spent 3 years training at the Adventurer's Guild in an area that would be the equivelant to Spain. He then travelled across the ocean to where the America's would be. Oh yeah, he hates bullies and will stand up for the little people. I kid you not, all of this is a little too close. Good grief! I can't have everyone in the group thinking 'Zorro', sooner or later, somebody will remember that George Hamilton version of 'Zorro'. That will be even worse since we just switched to 3.5 and I am seriously thinking about picking up a whip. No, no! Say it isn't true!

mythago

Hero
Oh, so the four-word phrase from Bandeeto was
"mind flayer Iron Chef"
. I thought maybe it was going to turn out to be "stuff bean up nostril."
biggrin.gif

Last edited:

Zaruthustran

The tingling means it’s working!
Please consider this a belated request for contestents to include links to relevant contest images.

-z, having trouble searching past pages for the appropriate image post.

PS: Nice work Sialia! More, more!

Last edited:

alsih2o

First Post
i am now out of the competition, yet i remain tense.

i may be even more tense than when i was in the game.

i am all atwitter.

arwink

Clockwork Golem
Just saw this this morning. Trying to find a gap in work where I can read and write comments :)

It should be soonish, with any luck.

Remove ads