Winter Ceramic DM™: THE WINNER!

alsih2o

First Post
as inventor, patent-holder and general roust-a-bout of Ceramic D.M. i would like to take a moment to point out the devious genius of the current picture picker, ms. mythago.

it was a ball for me to play along, and ball to see all the writing.

a big thanks goes out to maldur, arwink and especially our new west coast mistress of the images, mythago.

well handled, i have enjoyed it greatly :)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Got 'em! Very evocative. I'm already nursing the seeds of story and genre. I'm going to go drink coffee, pat dogs and ponder.

I swear I've actually seen "veryround" before in person here in Boston, or something very much like it. Cool.

Last edited:

Sialia

First Post
Sialia said:
OK, you've made my head spin this time around.

This one, this one is going to take some very special thinking.
Or, um, maybe not. Maybe I'll just take the weekend off and let the voices in my head do this one.

MerakSpielman

First Post
Love the "grip" picture. It'll be interesting to see how these two make it seem, in any way, sensible. Of course, I have the utmost faith in both of our potential champians.

Zhaneel

First Post
Sialia said:
Or, um, maybe not. Maybe I'll just take the weekend off and let the voices in my head do this one.

Always a good plan!

Good luck to both of you. Really looking forward to seeing how this turns out.

Zhaneel

Cedric

First Post
Wow...for the sake of my poor brain cells, I'm kind of glad Sialia beat me...those are tough photo's...

Good luck guys (but I know you'll do great)

Cedric

Blood Jester

First Post
MerakSpielman said:
Love the "grip" picture. It'll be interesting to see how these two make it seem, in any way, sensible. Of course, I have the utmost faith in both of our potential champians.
Hmmm. I'm actually thinking this will be one of the easier ones, especially for PC. Now the *blank* on the other hand...

Last edited:

mythago

Hero
Sialia said:
OK, you've made my head spin this time around.
Like a record, baby.

Bloodsparrow said:
Oh, wait... Never mind. I thought you were asking for Alts just then...
No, but you (and anyone else!) can post over at the Kiln-Fired Ceramic DM story hour thread. If you want to use your own photos or a combination of ones here, feel free. Invite comments or issue challenges if you like.

The only rule is please don't use pictures from a round that has not yet been judged.

Remove ads