Wizard and Cook [Manzanita judging]

BigB

First Post
Cepheus

Cepheus looks around the room. I don't know if I could take another meal like that- it might kill me. I have had food that did not agree with me before but never anything like this! I may be in trouble if we find anymore of these.

Velmont

First Post
Cepheus looks at the room. The basement was used to store foods of all kind. All the bottle have been destoryed by the creature and the place is covered by tomatoes sauce now. It's a sad thing, as Cepheus can aknowledge that all the ingredient was premium ones, and relacing all that will cost a lot to the owner. You suppose the air was fresher but with the heat of the creature, the air is now hot.

Lot

First Post
Eskon, still scraping melted cheese off his blade with a fingernail, looks around. He turns to his companions.

"I guess we had better search the rest of the house for Selera or Rilithorne. Then we should find Warren and tell him what's going on."

Eskon climbs the stairs and, if his companions follow, opens the other door leading off the kitchen.

Velmont

First Post
You climb back the stair and open the other door in the kitchen. Eskon on the lead, he open the door. The bedroom contain a large bed on the nort side and a drawer on the western side, overcrowded with book. The southern door most likely lead back top the living room and a door on the western wall, presently open, lead to a water cabinet.

But what mark Eskon, is the bloody, battered women that lie on the bed. She is bound, wrist and ankle tied with some clothes. A small bat-winged humanoid creature is on the drawer, tearing down the books.

The small creature turn around and look at the newcomers, taking an aggresive stance.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Initiative:
Cepheus(18)
Winged Creature(16)
Eskon(15)
Jik'tu(7)
[/SBLOCK]

DerHauptman

First Post
(OOCI know I'm last in initiative order but I'm just gonna post now since I have been having spotty INTERNET problems. I assume you can just adjudicate in the right order. It's just an attack so it shouldn't matter much what everyone else does.)

Jik'tu looks over at the woman then to the winged creature and back again quickly taking in the scene....

He yells...

Dis womans bees worth 50gp to me liddle thing...!

Prepare to serve me in hell!

[sblock=Actions]With that final threat Jik'tu swings his morning star at the little creature. Attack =7/Damage = 12. Jik'tu most likely missed. Also, if for some reason, Jik'tu can't get to the little thing to attack it (say the others are in the way or it runs or something) I will cast a cure minor wounds (for 1hp) on the woman to stabilize her.[/sblock]

BigB

First Post
Cepheus

Cepheus still hurting from the last battle does not charge in but instead switches weapons to his crossbow and tries to move to a position where he would be able to get a shot if Jik'tu and Eskon get in trouble.(If he gets an oportunity Cepheus will take a shot).

Velmont

First Post
Cepheus move aside, drawing his crossbow and shot at the creature. The creature havn't time to react, but the bolt pass near his head without touching him and the bolt finish is trajectory in the wall behind.

The small creature charge on the gnome and sting him with his tail, doing a deep wound. Cepheus feels his wound to become hot and he feel dizzy for a moment but maintain his focus.

[SBLOCK]
Cepheus attack: 16 miss!
Winged Creature attack: 23 hit!
Damage: 3
Cepehus' Fortitude saves: 19 Success! No effect.

Eskon is up![/SBLOCK]

Lot

First Post
Eskon sidesteps, moving slightly to get around on the other side of the creature and flank it. His sword at the ready, he makes a quick slash, careful to not hit the ceiling with his blade.

(OOC: Eskon will make a 5' step diagonally forward to maybe flank the creature by next round.)

Velmont

First Post
Eskon move foward, tryng to bracket the winged creature He swings the creature with his greatsword but completly miss him. Jik'tu moves foward and enter the room, trying to crush the creature but without much success.

[SBLOCK]
Eskon attack roll: 7

Cepheus is up.

By the way, the drawer doesn't hinder the moevment. you can move on the bed, but it will ask to have some balance.[/SBLOCK]

Attachments

• HouseOfSelera.GIF
    HouseOfSelera.GIF
    9.1 KB · Views: 184

Remove ads