• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wizardru's Story Hour PCs

Argent Silvermage

First Post
WizarDru said:
Kinda makes you wonder what he's been up to, huh? :D
Meepo has Leadership..... Ehlonna save the green He's made himself king of the Kobolds.
He's claimed Ruun-Kazai as his domain. I wonder what the Grove there thinks of this.
Aethrymer... We need to get back to the academy.

wolff96

First Post
Perhaps I'm just ignorant, but what is the class listed in Meepo's stat block as "Trk"?

The only thing I could come up with is Arcane Trickster, but I don't think that's the right abbreviation.

dravot

First Post
wolff96 said:
Perhaps I'm just ignorant, but what is the class listed in Meepo's stat block as "Trk"?

The only thing I could come up with is Arcane Trickster, but I don't think that's the right abbreviation.
I had to ask WizarDru the same question. :)

Yes, it's Arcane Trickster.

Zad

First Post
Nifft said:
Funk Master Dru allowed my variant ArcArch? Cool, now I'll get to see it in use before throwing them at my PCs! ;)

-- N
No, sorry Nifft. We had hacked up the AA class long before I actually had it. Given the changes to 3.5 I think I like yours better actually, but we have not discussed changing over to it.

Aethramyr

First Post
Meeps.

Quick notes: Meepo does have a Com-link scale from Gelban, and I bought him a Cap of Disguise at one point (mostly to wander around greyhawk without being bothered.)

WizarDru

Adventurer
Aethramyr said:
Quick notes: Meepo does have a Com-link scale from Gelban, and I bought him a Cap of Disguise at one point (mostly to wander around greyhawk without being bothered.)
The scale missing was an oversight, the Cap of Disguise was not.

Aethramyr

First Post
Aethramyr; Elf Pal20/EPal2: CR 22; ECL 22; Size M; HD 22; hp 205; Init +1; Spd 20 ft (base 30 ft); AC 27, touch 15, FF 26; BAB +21/+16/+11/+6/+1; Atk: +29/+24/+19/+14/+9 melee (1d3 + 8, Unarmed), +34/+29/+24/+19/+14 melee (2d6 + 17/crit 17-20, Shatterspike, GrSwd +5 (Bane, Holy, Keen)); SQ Low-light Vision, +2 to saves vs enchantment, immune to sleep effects; SV Fort +21, Ref +14, Will +14; AL LG; Str 26, Dex 14, Con 16, Int 13, Wis 15, Cha 21.
Languages spoken: Sylvan, Common and Elven

Skills and Feats: Balance -1, Climb +5, Concentration +6, Craft (Weaponsmith) +17, Diplomacy +10, Handle Animal +8, Heal +7, Jump +10, Knowledge (Religion) +5, Lucid Dreaming +18, Ride +15, Spot +6; Armor Proficiency (Heavy), Armor Proficiency (Light), Armor Proficiency (Medium), Blind-Fight, Cleave, Great Cleave, Improved Critical, Overwhelming Critical, Martial Weapon Proficiency, Mounted Combat, Power Attack, Shield Proficiency, Simple Weapon Proficiency, Weapon Focus, Overwelming Critical, Combat Expertise.

Spells Prepared: Bless weapon, Break enchantment, Bull's strength, Death ward, Dispel evil, Dispel magic, Heal mount, Lesser restoration, Magic circle against evil, Protection from evil(2), Resist energy, Shield other, Eagle's splendor.
Spells Known: Bless, Bless water, Bless weapon, Break enchantment, Bull's strength, Create water, Cure light wounds, Cure moderate wounds, Cure serious wounds, Daylight, Death ward, Delay poison, Detect poison, Detect undead, Discern lies, Dispel chaos, Dispel evil, Dispel magic, Divine favor, Endure elements, Greater magic weapon, Heal mount, Holy sword, Lesser restoration, Magic circle against chaos, Magic circle against evil, Magic weapon, Mark of justice, Neutralize poison, Prayer, Protection from chaos, Protection from evil, Read magic, Remove blindness/deafness, Remove curse, Remove paralysis, Resistance, Resist energy, Restoration, Shield other, Undetectable alignment, Virtue, Zone of truth, Eagle's splendor, Owl's wisdom.

Possessions: Major cloak of displacement, Belt of giant strength +6, Ring of protection +4, Major ring of energy resistance (fire), Gloves of dexterity +4, Ioun stone (pink), Amulet of natural armor +2, Ioun stone (pink and green), Boots of striding and springing, Heward's handy haversack, Silk rope (50 ft.), Tent, Fine wine (bottle), Hooded lantern, Signet ring, Winter blanket, 3 Trail rations (per day), Parchment (sheet), Bedroll, Fishhook, Oil (1-pt. flask), Whetstone, , Bracer of flight, Aethramyr's plate armor (adamantine), Grswd +5 shatterspike (bane holy keen).

Note: Only 4 attacks at 34/+29/+24/+19, the +14 is something DM Genie keeps adding.

Last edited:

dravot

First Post
WizarDru said:
The scale missing was an oversight, the Cap of Disguise was not.
Funding his takeover of the Underdark, no doubt :)

I hope you got a receipt from Meepo for that cap, Aethramyr. :p

I could say I posted Val's stats, but she hides so well that you just can't see them. :D

Not buying that, huh?

Okay, here's the way too long stats that are Val...

Valanthe the Sleepless
Rogue 10/Shadow Dancer 10/Void Incarnate 2

Str: 20
Dex: 34
Con: 16
Int: 21
Wis: 13
Cha: 9

178 HP
Ref: 31
Fort: 12
Will: 10

Feats: Combat Reflexes, Dodge, Mobility, Spring Attack, Weapon Finesse, Lightning Reflexes, Expertise, Improved Initiative

Epic Feats: Dexterous Will

Special Abilities: Sneak Att +5D6, Crippling Strike, Slippery Mind, Improved Evasion, Defensive Roll, Uncanny Dodge, Hide in Plain Sight, Summon Shadows (3), Shadow Jump (160’/ day), Shadow Conjuration, Shadow Evocation, Shadow Walk, Blank Aura

AC: 37 normal, 32 touch, 37 flatfooted
Init: +16
BAB: +14
Grapple: +19

Skills: Appraise 8, Balance 25, Bluff 23, Climb 6 (8), Decipher Scripts 17 (19), Disable Device 29 (31), Escape Artist 37 (39), Forgery 5, Hide 50, Jump 13, Knowledge Vitaesis 8, Knowledge Shadow Plane 8, Listen 20, Move Silently 50, Open Lock 33, Perform 4, Ride 12, Search 28, Sense Motive 13, Sleight of Hand 26, Spot 25, Swim 6, Tumble 32, Use Magic Device 22 (24), Use Rope 13 (15), Urban Lore 5

Combat:
Sword of Subtlety: +27/+22/+17 - 1d6+6 (extra +2d6 vs Lawful)
Sword of Subtlety Sneak Att: +30/+25/+20 - 1d6+9 (extra +2d6 vs Lawful)
Sword of Bane +3: +29/+24/+19 - 1d6+8
Sword of Bane vs. Undead/Dragon: +31/+26/+21 - 3d6+10
Pale Piercer +3: +29/+24/+19 - 1d4+8
Pale Piercer vs. Incorporeal: +31/+26/+21 - 3d4+10
Shadow Cut +6: +32/+27/+22 - 1d6+11

Equipment: Sword of Subtlety +1, chaotic, Sword of Bane +3/+5, (Bane vs Undead and Dragons), Pale Piercer +3/+5, Ghost touch, Bracers of Armor +8
Belt of Giant Strength +4 , Amulet of Natural Armor +5, Headband of Intellect +4, Gloves of Dex +6, Cloak of Arachnida, Vest of Escape, Boots of Speed, Ring - Move Silent/Hide +15, Use Magic Device +5, Ring - Deflection +2, Resistance +2, Tattoo – Shadow Blink, Small Flying Carpet (speed 210’)

Misc Items: Dimensional Prism, 1 vial of Ghost oil, 4 vials of Gravebane, 4 vials of StoneBreaker Acid, 2 Keoghtum’s Ointment, 2 Salve of Slipperiness, 5 Silver Sheen, 4 Alchemists Fire, assortment of flasks and bottles, travel gear, clothing, Masterwork Thieves tools, 3 Gith amulets

Scrolls: 2 Dimensional Anchor, 2 Shadow Blast, 2 Imp. Invisibility, 1 Shadow Fade

Potions: 2 Cure Seriousness, 5 Cure Moderate

Wands: Magic Missle (7th lvl), Silence, Cure Mod. Wounds (35)

Shadow Cut: +6 Chaotic, Jade Vitaesis, Medium Longsword, AL: CG, Int 13, Wis 10 Cha 13 Ego 17, Empathic Communication, 60’ vision and hearing, Darkness 3x/day, Locate Object 3x/day, Change from Longsword to short sword as standard action

special purpose: Defeat the Shadow King and his minions
dedicated power: 15d6 Greater Shout 3x/day
personality: coming soon

There's some stuff I am missing under equipment, wands, scroll, etc. I just need to sort thru my many, many sheets of inventory.

Last edited:

Remove ads