Wizardru's Story Hour (updated 11/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dravot

First Post
It was a fun night, kinda quiet, game wise (ie, not much combat), but we're ready for the next session and the huge fight that's about to break out. Whee!

LordVyreth

First Post
Did we catch you in a busy week, Zad? I'm eagerly awaiting the next update. Or, failing that, the next update of the Eberron game!

WizarDru

Adventurer
Well, I haven't asked him, but if I were to hazard a guess, he may be waiting until after the next session, since the previous session was relatively short on story details but long on build-up for the upcoming session. Over an hour of build-up and OoC discussion about tactics and consequences and plans....doesn't always translate effectively into interesting story hour material.

And the upcoming battle is likely to be BIG. If not for the veiled threat that one of the Khel Hr'dad made, the Meepites probably woud have walked away from this fight at this time in this place. There are lives in the balance, and heroes don't walk away from bad odds. I expect them to pull out all the stops when Hell breaks loose.

Already, Valanthe has changed the initial set-up for the combat. It's anybody's guess what's going to happen, next.

dravot

First Post
You know you've reached epic levels when you start talking about standard balors as 'Commercial Off the Shelf'. :cool:

Len

Prodigal Member
A standard balor? LordV, you're falling down on the job. WizarDru needs your help, man!

Aethramyr

First Post
Len said:
A standard balor? LordV, you're falling down on the job. WizarDru needs your help, man!

Heh...heh heh...hahahahaha BWAHAHAHA...oh...man..*Whew*...

Wizardru NEEDING help...that's funny.

LordVyreth

First Post
Actually, from what I've heard, he's got at least a half dozen of my other ideas on standby. Still, it never hurts to ask if he needs anything new...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads