• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wolf Clan Bladerunner PrC

Super Rats said:
Blade run lasts for 1 round (I guess I didn't make that clear). I was trying for something that would be a tactical decision as to when to blade run or not vs. something you generally turn on as soon as you can. Is per encounter too easy to abuse?
No. I think it's actually a really clever way to implement the ability, and way better than the dervish dance.

Morgenstern

First Post
I would put one more restriction on the bladerun - especially considering the number being allowed per encounter: You may attack each opponent no more than once. That way you use it to mow down a line rather than swing past a single opponent hitting them 3 timmes on the way by.

Super Rats

First Post
My DM had approved the first version I posted, but after the feedback I got here about too many skills I removed the Hide, Move Silently, Balance and Bluff from the skill list.

Some people thought the class was too powerful, which by implication I took to mean that they wouldn't allow it in their campaigns. Fair enough, but that's not really answering the question I should have asked in the first place:

Compared to the Dervish, is the Wolf Clan Bladerunner overpowered?

Land Outcast

Explorer
Hey!

I think it is balanced with respect to the Dervish (Mastery of Movement being something I have an issue with, but on the rest, no prob.)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads