• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wolfgang Baur's Open Design new games!

Yeah I am hoping it goes to. I went for this first, by far. I prefer NPC classes ideas but am not fussy if it goes other systems.

But seeing what was on offer (and being a PfRPG subscriber) meant I couldn't turn down the Azlanti project either.

So come one everyone get into some Red Eye action

Joshua_Stevens

First Post
And . . . as of right now - we're tied! BRP and PFRPG using NPC classes are evenly tied.

Which system will be chosen?

Become a patron now, as your vote could very much decide the issue!

Monkey King

Explorer
I have a feeling that this will be the best 4e one yet! ;)

Well, this is the third 4E project from Open Design, and third time is the charm!

Honestly, it does take time to figure out the strengths and weaknesses of any new system. I think I've got a much better handle on 4E D&D now than I did when I wrote Wrath.

Step 1 is still getting it commissioned, though! How dare those Pathfinder fans get their project rolling with Brandon first! ;)

Joshua_Stevens

First Post
Since the project is SO closely tied, and this decision is too important to make based on one or two votes, the voting deadline has been extended to September 23.

As it stands now, PFRPG rules using NPCs is ahead by only a single vote.

Monkey King

Explorer
Azathoth Calling

I don't know why I want this to be a Call of Cthulhu BRP rules adventure, but I really do. Maybe because 4E and Pathfinder already have projects underway at Open Design.

If you are a BRP fan or a Cthulhu fan in general, give this project a look. I think you'll find it worth your while.

And though Josh is too modest to say it, he really is going to completely rock the cult on this.... Under that calm exterior lies the mind of a howling, gibbering, heretical, thoroughly heterodox madman.

How can you pass up on that?

Joshua_Stevens

First Post
BRP rules have pulled ahead of PFRPG rules by a commanding lead of 5 votes!

If you're a PFRPG fan and want to become a patron for this product, sign up now and vote!

If you're a traditionalist when it comes to Call of Cthulhu adventures, sign up and make sure that BRP's lead is cemented.

Monkey King

Explorer
I'm still boggled that 4E has not found enough patrons. I expect that to change when the 4th Edition Halls of the Mountain King ships, but even so...

Minicol

Adventurer
Supporter
Voted for PFRPG already, but hey ... if it's CoC it will be the perfect gift for one of my dear friends, so ...

Jack99

Adventurer
I'm still boggled that 4E has not found enough patrons. I expect that to change when the 4th Edition Halls of the Mountain King ships, but even so...

Could it be that the setup, with the Shadowfey ruling the "Shadowfell" sounds like it doesn't fit into "traditional" 4e cosmology? Maybe I am grasping at straws, but I am at a loss why such an interesting project hasn't been greenlighted yet.

Remove ads