• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

World at war IC

Ferrix

Explorer
"I assure you, it would take quite some effort to break the lock I will place on that door," Barak looks around, "I may be able to manage a slight distraction, but I hope we don't have to bother with it."

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
"Um... yeah, sound great!" Rickol gives a fake smile and winks at his sister. "I think we'll all stick together, unless someone has to split off for some reason."

Ferrix

Explorer
Barak nods absently at the conversation, his mind not focusing his slightly abused hearing to pick out the exact words, but he got the idea.

JonnyFive

First Post
As the party formulates there plans, a croud begins forming at the foot of the stage. catcalls for the entertainment, and most in particular Orb, come wafting throught the stage backing.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
"So it's you first, Jaceth--Ross and I will be right after you. Are you ready?" Rickol fidgets at the sound of the crowd. He wants to hurry and get into that barracks.

Remove ads