• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

World War Z

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
ethandrew said:
I prefer wooden bats too, since they're heavier and pack more of a wallop, but I don't really see myself using either if I can avoid it, so having a lighter travel bat would be preferable, even if durability is in question. But you can get a lot more speed swinging a metal bat. Plus I never specified what kind of metal, could be steel :cool:

Ya did, you said aluminum. lol

ethandrew

First Post
Damn. Although I haven't yet mentioned my debrainifier. It's my secret weapon, and folds up to the size of a cell-phone. Light weight too. From long distances. Amazingly accurate.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Caros said:
As to the topic of Hospitals. Smallest hospital in the city is St. John's up on 22nd street, I don't believe its all that far from where you live so that is your best bet.

Jemal is correct in the regards that there are only two shooting ranges I can think of. Both are closed during the night as well with at least one posted guard. For obvious reasons hehe.

The hospital sounds good.

About the shooting range: Yeah, it is good to have a guard there. Probably would be someone I know since I've done shifts on the range I go too. Actually if you would like to modify it for the game to represent more like the one I go to, it should have two guys during the night, both armed.

Brother Allard

First Post
Regarding where Alan (1st person? 3rd person?) lives. I don't know Saskatoon, but probably somewhere near enough to the U of S to bike there, but far enough away to be out of the student ghetto. Forest Grove, maybe? He'd probably rent a modest 2 bedroom somewhere convenient.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Caros. As per the IC-thread you're absolutely right about the range. The key I meant is only for the front door as our range is locked even during the days. There's no entrance unless you're with a member. After the front door there's another set of locked doors during the night, and after those the guard-post.

Caros

First Post
*Laugh* Good call. Sorry about the lack of updates in the last few days. I've been absolutely sick like dog, and coupled with it being my 'on' week, I'm not exactly in the mood to update when I get home.

There IS however an update, if a bit abrupt compared to my usual spiels.

Tis going up in the next 15.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
I know what you mean. I've been coughing for three weeks now. It's just not going away. Even the doctors are like "huh? that shoulda worked." Make sure you get better. I'm sure none of us will hold not posting for awhile against you.

Remove ads