• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

World War Z

Jemal

Adventurer
just out of curiosity, am I the ONLY person who doesn't own a gun?

*insert 8-bit Fighter: "I like Swords"

Last edited:

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Jemal said:
No. I don't own one either. I just go to a shooting range to satisfy my need to be holding an explosive device in my hands :lol:.

Jemal

Adventurer
AH... well be warned there's only two shooting ranges in the city and they're on the opposite side of the riot zone from you. One's on the far south end of town, the other's near the university. Both on the East side of the river, and from what I've read, the bridges are swarmed.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Then those wouldn't be very good places to go to safety after all.

Caros. Could you give me some street names and relative positions on those streets for the places where main action is going so I could use google maps to get some idea of where what is. Mainly I would like to know approximately where am I, where is this Lydia's and where does the main mobs seem to be?

Last edited:

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Jemal said:

*insert 8-bit Fighter: "I like Swords"

85% or more of Oklahoman's have guns. My EX gf's parents house was literally full of guns. Which is why I was scared to break up with her lol.

ethandrew

First Post
Don't do it Darwin! Think of your name, Survival of the Fittest! Let 'er go down on her own ;)

I don't own a gun. Just a metal bat and a fire extinguisher to help me against these things.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
I refuse to metagame though... That's how I'd react to someone who needed help on my front porch.

ethandrew

First Post
Oh I'm not saying I would've done anything differently. That's just what I'd say were I watching this as a movie or reading this as a book. It's a good thing you've got a shotgun-wielding buddy coming your way.

Brother Allard

First Post
Caros said:
Entries are still open and will remain open until I get overloaded. As things go I've got... seven entries so far. Decent starting number. ^_^;
Does this still hold true? Because I sure do loves me some zombies. And the prospect of playing some version of myself in a survival horror game is an interesting one...

Caros

First Post
Oi!

I forget to look at the ooc for a couple of days and I'm frickin swarmed!

Alright, lets start from the top.

Blackrat, those stats work fine for the chain thingy heh. If you need to append the change to your sheet, go nuts. As to the topic of Hospitals. Smallest hospital in the city is St. John's up on 22nd street, I don't believe its all that far from where you live so that is your best bet.

Jemal is correct in the regards that there are only two shooting ranges I can think of. Both are closed during the night as well with at least one posted guard. For obvious reasons hehe.

For information on where people KNOW there are incidents. Thus far you've got broadway ave, from 8th street all the way down to broadway bridge. The people who are spilling down are coming from broadway bridge across the river and just sorta fanning out from there in whatever direction they can run.

Brother Allard, it does indeed hold true. Do you need any help makin a character?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads