• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

World War Z

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Any chance you'll accept another character, One of the players from my home game "OnlytheStrong" on here, would like to join this game.

Caros

First Post
Eh, my original rule stands true. Anyone who wants to play can. I might limit him to joining slightly later when I can fit him in tho, depends on when he gets his char ready =)

Sooner the better.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Hello Caros and thanks for letting me in the game. I can have a character up in no time. Just let me know when to start in. If you'd like, I can have it posted by tonite.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Okay, I apparently kinda lied. It's already on the Rogue. I got bored and sat down and made myself lol. Will you please check it and see if I forgot anything or wasn't specific enough? Thanks!!

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I made a little change to me before the action starts. I was thinking back at my time in the military and tried to make the sheet represent better my training. And if you know what is the standard assault rifle used by canadian military I would make that my specialty. Or I could just play it so that I'm finnish and have moved to canada so my military time would have been in finland.

Last edited:

Caros

First Post
Only the strong.

Good to have you! Feel free to post in the IC as soon as you're ready. If you're in within the next day or two I won't even have to delay your entry =)

Blackrat

I didnt' think you had to pick a specific weapon, just a type. In fact, even if you do, its now my houserule that you pick "Shotgun/handgun/Assault Rifle" Etc. Simplicities sake and all that. =)

Darwin

No idea how to stat the...Manriki-gusari. I'll open it up to anyone with more books since there isn't anything like it in the core rules.

Bring it with you if you want, I'll figure out rules eventually =)

Blackrat

Okay. That is simpler, and by the rules it is actually said to be up to the gm how specific they must be. ;)

Caros said:
No idea how to stat the...Manriki-gusari. I'll open it up to anyone with more books since there isn't anything like it in the core rules.

I'll see what I can do with that. I should have something in 24 hours. There could be something to work with in the armory book.

Last edited:

Blackrat

DarwinofMind said:
Do you have stat's for the Manriki-gusari sitting on my desk here? :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manrikigusari

I can't get fancy with it, but I can hit the same spot repeatedly with a swing.
Caros said:

Well, seems like I didn't need to use creativity at all. Manriki-gusari is already statted in armory book. Damage 2(B); Special: -2 damage without Fighting style (Chain weapons). That should probably suffice for now. To be any more effective with it you would need merit: Fighting style (Chain weapons)

Blackrat

IRL I work at the moment in small hospital. I would like to know if there is one that fits in Saskatoon and where would it be?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads