• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wot no reviews?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It's been pointed out to me that over the last two years, we've managed to garner a grand total of about three reviews for the first WotBS adventure... and that's it. Nobody's reviewed any of the others, and certainly nobody has reviewed the saga as a whole.

So... umm... if any of you guys feel like writing a review, we'd be really grateful!

Marcon

First Post
It's been pointed out to me that over the last two years, we've managed to garner a grand total of about three reviews for the first WotBS adventure... and that's it. Nobody's reviewed any of the others, and certainly nobody has reviewed the saga as a whole.

So... umm... if any of you guys feel like writing a review, we'd be really grateful!

Ask and ye shall receive!

-Marcon

concerro

Explorer
Lack of reviews

The Lack of reviews is what has been holding me back. Until the this review I could not get any info. If I find anything else I will post a link here.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads