• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(WoT) The Finding of the Dragon

Mithreander

Explorer
Seeing the young man calm down the 'witch' moves closer and says "I'm sure that the Amerilin will be able to answer all of your questions." She sighs and adds, in a more normal, pleasant tone. "I also realize that your captivity has not been easy, but there was good reason for it. Very good reason.' She holds out her hand, where the wall once was for Jurak to take. "Come, let's stave your curiosities and afterwards we'll get you some food, if there's time." She gives a gentle smile waiting.

Sen Udo-Mal

First Post
Al'korn is resting after his journey from the north, only arriving late last eve outside the gates of Tar Valon. After receiving the summons he collects his meager possessions and heads towards the White Tower curious about the wishes of the Sister of Aes Sedai. He shrugs his shoulders assuming that they will reveal what they wish when he gets there, one does not question their wisdom in these matters.

ToddSchumacher

I like to draw!
Mira tries to hide her suprise at seeing an Athen Mere, as well as her embarassment at not noticing him earlier. She curtsies again and sits, waiting for her time with the Amrylin.

WhatKu

First Post
Juair nods twoards the woman who sat down next to him "Hello, my name is Juair Din Glen Wakerunner. Knowing Zel, she probaly got me into this. Never should have let her come to the Tower"
OOC- Just using Zel as his sisters name. Hope thats ok.

ES2

First Post
"Yeah, it better be a good reason. Who knows how my mom is taking it? I was hunting for food for the family when you kidnapped me." Jurak stands, not taking her hand, and, not showing any agressive actions, walks out the room.

"Lead the way lady."

Jurak shrugs his shoulders as he follows her, still confused, upset, and wondering what in the world has caused his life to become so messed up.

Mithreander

Explorer
Once more, the office door to the Keepers office opens and two more people are shown in. The Keeper looks up from the piece of paper and says to herself "That's it I think." and motions for the two newcomers to sit down. "She'll be ready for you shortly. Go ahead and talk among yourselves. You niose will not bother me. You will be traveling together soon so it may be for the best.

ToddSchumacher

I like to draw!
WhatKu said:
Juair nods twoards the woman who sat down next to him "Hello, my name is Juair Din Glen Wakerunner. Knowing Zel, she probaly got me into this. Never should have let her come to the Tower"
OOC- Just using Zel as his sisters name. Hope thats ok.

"Greetings Juair, I am Mira Al' Nir. I am sure there is nothing to worry about. If she came to the Tower there was probably a good reason."

Once more, the office door to the Keepers office opens and two more people are shown in. The Keeper looks up from the piece of paper and says to herself "That's it I think." and motions for the two newcomers to sit down. "She'll be ready for you shortly. Go ahead and talk among yourselves. You niose will not bother me. You will be traveling together soon so it may be for the best.

At this point Mira doesn't even bother to hide her suprise.

Oh Light, traveling? They're sending me out. Why? I didn't DO anything. I passed my tests. Oh Light, oh Light, Oh Light.....

Calm down....Calm down...Be the flower...

Mira nods her head at the new people.
"Greetings."

Her smile doesn't hide her nervousness too well.

Last edited:

Sen Udo-Mal

First Post
The Arafellin Borderlander bows slightly to the young Midlander. He is young, of average height, with long pale blond hair that is tied in two long braids running down his back with two small bells intertwined at the ends. He is wearing a warder's sword across his back (well maybe just the belt if he checked the sword :)), dressed in simple yet rugged traveler’s cloths and high boots. "My lady" he says in a soft voice.

WhatKu

First Post
"Oh, its not so much I didnt want her to go to the tower. Just that our boat sunk in the river, and she has used me for a few Aes Sedai oddjobs ever since. Honestly, Zel really needs to use her Aes Sedai resources instead of me for once"
Turning to the new arivals, Juair extends his hand "Juair din Geln Wakerunner, at your service"

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
Of the two shown in, one of them sits down in an empty chair. A small red-haired girl dressed in the clothes of a farmer, she looks at the others. "Hello, my name's Qaenora," she says in a small voice. "I'm from Ghealdan". She looks a bit taken aback at Juair.

A Sea Folk, she thinks. I've never seen one of those before...

Remove ads