• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotBS

Zadmar

Explorer
I've run the first six adventures, and hope to eventually complete the other half of the campaign, although I've only been able to play a few times in the last year and a half (since becoming a father).

I'm running the campaign in Savage Worlds, and it works extremely well - probably because there's a lot of emphasis on the storyline and interesting NPCs, and relatively little dungeon crawling (although there are certainly plenty of combat and action scenes).

So I guess the only thing I'd change is the roleplaying system, but that's obviously a matter of personal taste :)

Zadmar

Explorer
There have been lots of cool and memorable moments, but what I like best is the overall story arc. Even though it's split into separate adventures, the campaign still feels like one epic tale. It's like playing through a story from a fantasy book series.

Remove ads