D&D 5E Would a Goodberry satisfy a Giant?

Caliban

Rules Monkey
Well, if was a truly good berry pie, you'd lose weight eating it.

I just always imagine certain groups of high level adventurers as being severely overweight after a career of eating Goodberries multiple times per day for spot healing and having a Heroe's Feat every day or so, on top of the daily feasts available in the Magnificent Mansion.

mvincent

Explorer
What happens if you make a pie with Goodberries? How much weight do you gain from eating a single slice? :)
I think we can safely say that adventurers have eaten dozens of goodberries at a time without ill effect.

anecdote: in ToA my druid gave a goodberry pie to a merchant prince, claiming it was an aphrodisiac.

Last edited:

jasper

Rotten DM
Pretty sure you could grant Galactus immunity to 5th level and lower spells, which would include Goodberries.

Magic is magic, and druids are especially able to provide sustenance. It is worth noting that the create food and water spell specifically creates permanent 30 gallons of water, which has uses beyond food.
WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG
Spiderman comics proved back in the 80s that Galactus could be satisfied by twinkies.
https://www.bing.com/images/search?...94755155&selectedindex=1&mode=overlay&first=1

Caliban

Rules Monkey
I think we can safely say that adventurers have eaten dozens of goodberries at a time without ill effect.

I don't believe the Adventurer's Guild has been tracking the rates of Obesity or Type 2 Diabetes among long-time adventurers. Just like they don't track rates of Healing Potion addiction.

This is not an oversight, it's a deliberate cover up!

Remove ads