Wreck ashore (El Jefe judging) (Finished)

B4cchus

Explorer
ooc: Hulgyr eats at inns and sleeps outdoors, spending a total of 10sp on food.

Hulgyr continues to advance with the group to the gate of the pallisade, watching around to see if here are any guards stationed on or around the pallisade and the gate.
-edit-
ooc: did we split the 10 gold we got in advance? that would give everybody 25sp

Timothy

First Post
Roddick will sleep outside and eat at Inns, with Hulgyr. He does take the luxury of a bath at every inn. You can see now that there is more to Roddick than a warrior with too much weaponry. Sometimes, he even gets glances from girls in the inn, who are atracted to his ruggish looks.

OOC: Roddick spents 11 sp, 10 for eating and 10 cp for baths.

Someone

Adventurer
ooc: This is going fast.

IC:

There are indeed guards on top of the palisade. Once you get near it, you see that the road leads to a gate just wide enough to let a cart pass, built into a small fortified tower no more than 12 or 13 feet high. The gate is open, and beyond it the village seems normal.

“Stop!” commands the guard, a wiry man clad in an old chainmail. Before you can ask why, he disappears from sight, but you can hear the conversation going on behind the wall:

”Jeff, you have to come. There are people at the gate.”

“It´s sergeant for you. What´s the matter? Are they lizardmen?”

“Stop that crap, you´re my brother-in-law. No, but they got an orc.”

Seconds later the sound of metal announces another man, most probably the mentioned Jeff, who´s coming through the gate adjusting his weapon´s belt. He looks surprised.

“How´s that your prisoner is armed to the teeth?”

B4cchus

Explorer
Hulgyr looks around in surprise and replies to the guard:"Prisoner? we have no prisoner."

-edit-
added 15sp to character sheet: +25 from our starting funds -10 for meals

nimisgod

LEW Judge
The Ayrathan Priest steps forward to talk to "Jeff". He is unarmed except for his buckler, which is securely strapped to his left forearm. Though he bristles with weaponry, he takes a friendly tone to his voice and a smile to his lips.

He is no prisoner, ser, but my comrade-in-arms, Hulgyr. Wilhelm answers graciously, trying to placate the situation before it even begins. I am Wilhelm Irontower, a priest of Ayratha. This is Roddick and this is Eroin. We hail from Orussus on a mission of investigation. Might we enter your fine town?

OOG: Diplomacy1d20+4=6

Timothy

First Post
Roddick is content to leave the talking to Wilhelm and stands next to Hulgyr, to show he accepts him. He has come to respect Hulgyr in the journey to the town.

Roddick does not get any weaponry, but he puts his hand on his sword.

Zweihänder

First Post
ooc: Eroin conserved her rations, eating at every inn, and sleeping outside. net change: +15 sp.

Eroin steps closer to Hulgyr, indicating comaraderie. She snarls a bit at the supposed Jeff, for indicating distrust.

ooc: Eroin makes an untrained Intimidate roll: 10-1=9

Someone

Adventurer
The sergeant doesn´t seem impressed a bit by Eroin´s snarl, or Wilhem´s words -the cleric actually managed to sound a bit too arrogant- "An orc travelling with two elves. Now, that´s quite a sight."

"We don´t have any problem with decent and peaceful people in our town, so think twice before touching your weapons. But before you enter, what ´mission´ is that you spoke of?"

Someone

Adventurer
ooc: I include an attachment with an example of a 1-round battle. Real maps will have more features and be more detailed (more background, buttons to control the battle flow and clarifying text). If you feel it confusing, want an actual grid on it (I can count the squares on the grid, they just don´t appear in the final version) or have any other idea, post so.

Attachments

• ExampleBattle.zip
    43.5 KB · Views: 114

Remove ads