• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wreck ashore (El Jefe judging) (Finished)

Someone

Adventurer
(I´d like to have some input from the other players, but seems they have lost interest in the game. I´ll wait until tomorrow and then NPC them if needed.)

Someone

Adventurer
Eroin runs, blocking the men escape route. Seeing that, one of htem draws a sword and attacks Eroin, hitting her with great strength and opening a dangerous wound. The other one prepares to fight by drinking from a small vial –surely another potion- Seeing that Roddick advances, but more cautiously than the monk. Hulgyr goes just behind his heels, but stops to throw a javelin: while his strength make it go straight, the great distance and the sun in his eyes conspire to land the javelin in a nearby bush. Wilhelm has better aim, but he´s unable to hit any of his foes with his crossbow.

[Eroin has 0 hit points. Look in invisiblecastle for WreckAshoreDm ´s rolls if you are curious.]

Attachments

• Patrol encounter.zip
    74.7 KB · Views: 344

B4cchus

Explorer
Hulgyr rushes towards the two men, puling his greatsword as he advances.
If he rushes towards the man who just attacked eroin (if need be, move only).

Someone

Adventurer
ooc: I´m not going to wait this time for Eroin´s and Roddick´s players, since they have not posted for more than a week. If they have not left the game it´s clear they´ve problems to log in.

While they are NPCed you can direct them, either directly or shoting orders/suggestions in character.

IC:

Being seriously hurt, Eroin withdraws from combat and limps towards the rest of the group. Having the way clear, the brigand that was fighting with her moves to the north, waving his weapon and ready to strike whoever goes near him (ooc: ready action). The other one manages to draw and load his crossbow as he advances behind him, watching you as Hulgyr advances wielding his bloodstained greatsword. They are taken by surprise by Roddick´s speed: his long legs aalmost allow him to cut their retreat, and the threatens them with his polearm. Wilhelm fights to join the battle, and runs behind the rest of the party.

Attachments

• Patrol Encounter.zip
    78.8 KB · Views: 332

B4cchus

Explorer
Did Hulgyr only get a single move? I'd like to take a double move if e did.
Hulgyr continues to advance in the next round, attacking as soon as he can.

Someone

Adventurer
((ooc: Good call, I screwed on that, perhaps I was thinking on Wilhelm: he has a BAB of 0 and has to draw a weapon as a move action. You´re 30 feet closer to them.))

Timothy

First Post
OOC:

Hi all. I am sorry you haven't heard from me in a while. My workload caught up with me. I have been working a full time job and a part-time job next to all my social contacts and a few courses I'm still following at my university. The scarce free time I have is taken up by more relaxing business that do not require planning and continueity (like DM'ing and playing on the boards).

I haven't been able to get myself to write a goodbye-note, becuase I was hoping that things would calm down and I could continue where I left off. Even when I became aware things probably wouldn't calm down, I couldn't get myself to admit I had to quit the boards.

Now after several weeks of feeling guilty about not letting everybody know what was going on, I decided I had to write this note to all the people I was playing with.

So, I'm going away from the boards for at least a couple of months and probably a year orso. After that, I will no longer be the chairman of the cultural board at my university and I'll have more free time again. maybe I'll be checking in now and again and lurk a bit.

I wish you a lot of fun and luck in this game. Oh and someone, thank you for experiencing a game with you. The fights really come alive with your battle maps!

Maybe I'll see you all in the future. Until that time, Thank you and good bye.

Timothy

nimisgod

LEW Judge
Wilhelm approaches the wounded Eroin and chants a prayer of healing to his Goddess. With a glowing hand, he touches the Elf and channels positive energy unto her form.

Healing: 1d8+1=7

OOG: Sacrificing Shield of Faith.

Someone

Adventurer
Ooc: Priorities are priorities, Timothy; we all understand that. I hope you find time for yourself soon.

IC:

Eroin moves next to Wilhelm, silently asking for a cure for his wound, and the warrior priest gently provides, almost erasing any trace of the scimitar slash with a surge of positive energy. They both turn to watch how the battle is going: One of the pirates shoots a bolt at the menacing Hulgyr that fails to penetrate the orc´s armor and moves back drawing his weapon, while the other watches Roddick´s long weapon and decides it´ll be good to drink another potion. It makes no difference, as the elf´s glaive swiftly falls on his shoulder and drops him almost dead, with a wound that reaches vital organs. Hulgyr smirks and charges the remaining brigand, but to his surprise the orc´s huge blade bounces when it meets a invisible barrier.

[ooc: Notice Eroin moved next to Wilhelm, so he has an extra move action to spend this round.
There´s no change to initiative order, Wilhelm contines going last. It´s a mistake I´ve just noticed.]

Attachments

• Patrol encounter.zip
    81.2 KB · Views: 333

Remove ads