[Wushu] Recruiting for Martial Arts game

SKINer

First Post
Based on a PM I received and a seeming lack of interest, I'm changing some things.

Still using Wushu (Wire-Fu) with Mythic GME to assist in forming scenarios (for peace of mind and the prevention of writer's block). The difference is in the genre. Martial Arts tournament.

For those who don't have any incarnation of Wushu,here's the link to the open engine, which also explains it quite nicely. The only option I'm using at the moment is setbacks.
-The style/tone is going to lean more to street fighter then Mortal Kombat. It's going to happen on a Mystical island that has various 'zones', but it won't be glorified 'to the death' matches.

-Character Creation will consist of three traits. A Primary (5), Secondary (4), and a General (3). Houserule: your fighting style/combat skill cannot be Primary.

-Weakness must consist of a general vulnerability that can come at any time (though that can be ignored if it consists of a huge hindrance that strikes hard when it hits).

-I know I said that I'm leaning more towards SF then MK, but it will be somewhat MK movie inspired in the sense that there will be adventure elements, depending on the number of PC's (fewer PC's, more adventure elements to break up the tournament matches.

-If I get enough players, Player vs Player matches could be a possibility.

-Remember, this is an SF inspired Tournament, in which there is always an excuse as to why someone who 'lost' can keep fighting.

-This will start when I get at least two, but recruitment will stay open to a max of six people.

Any questions can be posted here.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
I liked both premises of the game, but the system is to 'open' for my taste.

But I hope you wil garner enough interest for your game.

And welcome to EN World!

(BTW, you can edit the thread title if you edit the first post in the advanced modus. The title still says 'superhero')

Remove ads