• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

www.pandora.com Music lovers rejoice!

RedSwan78

First Post
Just thought I'd share this with ya'll :)

http://www.pandora.com

This is frickin' AWESOME! What you do is go to the site, type in the name of a band that you really enjoy their STYLE of music, and pandora will create a "radio station" for you that plays music from that artist, and other artists that have a similar sound! After a few songs it requires you to register (it's free, it will include ads at some point), and then it remembers all of your radio stations.

It's intelligent too, you can tell it if you like a song, or dont' like a song, and it learns and caters to your tastes!

The only "bad" things about it are that you can't go re-wind or go back and listen to a song over again. They say their music licences don't allow that. Also, if you "fast forward" past a song, you can only do it so many times per hour.. same thing, the music licences.

The main purpose is to introduce you to new music that you'll probably like! It's pretty awesome! Enjoy! :)

(It doesn't have EVERY band out there, but just from the short time I've been listening/playing with this thing, I've found an entirely new band I MUST go out and buy, Leaves' Eyes, the female singer from one of my favorite goth/metal/doom bands - Theatre of Tragedy, left them and formed this new band.. OUTSTANDING! )

Edit - if this is old news to you, sorry, my bad. *I* just found out about it a few days ago! :)

Remove ads