Spoilers X-Men '97 spoilers

Lifedeath 2 just came out. Another excellent episode, great drama!

They added X-Men 97' to the MCU Multiverse on Disney+, something they haven't been willing to do with most Marvel Animation series. They wanted X-Men 97' and related series very seperate from the MCU.

I think its a promotion of sorts because X-Men 97' vastly exceeded all expectations on all the metrics they follow, beyond their wildest estimates, like likely more popular then a lot of live action series of Disney+

Stalker0

Legend
I will say my only complaint in this episode is that they continue this Sailor Moon magical girl transformation where costumes literally appear out of thin air. That is a weird choice that is definitely a phenomenon of the new show rather than the old.

It is at the end of the day a minor nitpick.

I will say my only complaint in this episode is that they continue this Sailor Moon magical girl transformation where costumes literally appear out of thin air. That is a weird choice that is definitely a phenomenon of the new show rather than the old.

Apparently in the comics there is a lore reason for it, Storm uniform is made up of unstable molecules she can control with her powers made by Reed Richards.

Zeromaru X

Arkhosian scholar and coffee lover

Actually (?), Storm's uniform appearing from thin air is part of the old series. Just watch the first episode. And it was never explained, either.

Fully caught up,

episode 5: That is how you go out in style Gambit.
Episode 6: Charles's look reminds me of Luthor's look from the DCAU
ezgif-7-e48d378af4.jpg

Forge went all sorcerer, bahaha milky way ghetto, freak fluids

Stalker0

Legend
Actually (?), Storm's uniform appearing from thin air is part of the old series. Just watch the first episode. And it was never explained, either.

I had always assumed that was storm burning away her clothes revealing a uniform she kept underneath, whereas in the new version you literally see her make a headdress out of thin air.

But yeah I could see how that would also look like a Sailor Moon transformation.

Remove ads