• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

X4: Master of the Desert Nomads - OOC

kinem

Adventurer
Fuller was holding back a little in the beginning because he didn't know what the party was up against. For instance, he didn't cast haste or other buff spells before the battle because he was saving that for the fight with the Master. Also, it was probably a mistake for him to go west towards Aram and Jex instead of east towards Girgal, Eissun and the enemy spellcasters. I guess he saw Aram as the one who's always getting into trouble :)

Right now he can't see Girgal, and he couldn't reach him this round to heal him anyway given where they each are right now.

Ripclaw can still walk with Girgal, and the stinking cloud is gone. Perhaps, knowing that his master is in trouble, he would head towards the rest of the party?

Jemal

Adventurer
Ahoy! Since this is pretty much the only game I see still running that I was in before my hiatus, I figured I'd pop in and apologize for the disappearing act(August 2009). By the time I got my internet fixed, my computer was having problems, and it was a while before I got THAT fixed.. by the time I was able to get back onto ENWorld, I'd lost momentum (And my character had been ka-bamfed and replaced), so I just cut my losses. I'd always planned on returning, but never thought it'd be this long before I had time again.

Anywyas, just thought I'd say sorry from dropping out on you, congrats on keeping the game going for so long!

Oh, and if you have any openings in the future, Maybe Keira's still got that jade figurine of teleportation. ;)

kinem

Adventurer
Good to see you're alive & kicking, Jemal. Welcome back to the board.

We are nearing the end game. If the party beats the current challenge :devil: ... perhaps they will find Keira in time for the final battle :)

Remove ads