X4: Master of the Desert Nomads - OOC

Dragonwriter

First Post
Here's my level-up info. And I'm going to wait to update Jex until I've gotten the OK from you, kinem. :)

[sblock=New Level]
Taking Master of Shadow 4.
BAB, Fort and Will +1 each.
5+2 HP.
Resistance to Cold 10 Class Feature.
+1 Mystery-user level. Gain 1 mystery of up to 5th level (Echo Spell, usable 1/day).
Skills (5 points): +1 Concentration, +1 Hide (cross-class), +1 Spellcraft, +1 Spot

Eissun gains 1 bonus HD (4+3 HP gained)
BAB +1 (total +8).

(I also noticed a mistake in Eissun’s portion of the sheet, regarding his Reflex save. It was down by 3 points… Now fixed.)
[/sblock]

As for plans... Jex would be OK with stealth. I suppose we ought to try the carpet and focus on the Dagger.

Walking Dad

First Post
Stealth is fine. I would like to see the planning done before posting Girgal's new spell list (not many other decisions to make at level 10).

Rhun

First Post
Well I'm thinking now that we should take the magic carpet and board the airship above the Temple. If we leave in the wee morning hours, darkness should provide us with cover. With luck, we could take over the airship before anyone down below even knows we are there.

What do you guys think of that plan?

Dragonwriter

First Post
An early morning assault could work... We'd just have to be even more careful (don't want to fall off the airship or lose the carpet). And we'd have to wait another day. :erm:

And waiting another day gives the enemy time to get a search going or brace themselves and prepare better. I doubt they're going to think we just walked away.

Rhun

First Post
And waiting another day gives the enemy time to get a search going or brace themselves and prepare better. I doubt they're going to think we just walked away.

Good point, although I'm sure they've already beefed up their defenses just in the intervening 8 hours. And they certainly won't be expecting us to fly.

Rhun

First Post
I'm a bit behind getting Aram leveled up, but hopefully I can have that taken care of in the next couple of days.

Remove ads