• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [Xanathar's Guide] What is your first PC you're gonna make?

Wulffolk

Explorer
Unless this book contains a real spell that allows me to summon a fun group of players and a DM I doubt i will be using anything in it any time soon.

However, I will still end up buying it and day-dreaming.

Phion

Explorer
Depending on its final form maybe a half orc cavalier with a polearm. I would take the mounted combatant feat to keep the mount alive and advantage against most things from a distance with polearm. I would take the polearm master feat and fighting style- tunnel fighter for all the advantage opportunity attacks that deal an extra crit dice for being a half-orc.

And if I have no mount I would be a half orc fighter, there is worse things to be.

A half-elf Divine Soul X/Life Cleric 1 of Selune. She will be a semi-parody of a new-age hippie who smokes pipeweed and is all about finding inner peace and tranquility.

Azzy

ᚳᚣᚾᛖᚹᚢᛚᚠ
I've been planning a wood elf druid, and I'm going to keep with that. Now, I'm eyeballing the Circle of the Sheppard. We'll see how that goes.

Remove ads