• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

XP chart?

mseds99

First Post
can anybody give me a link to an XP chart?

I'm at work and need to figure a feew things ot but I forgot my books.

Thanks.

mseds99

First Post
Doh,

I should have explained myself.

I meant the XP chart for when characters defeat a CR of a certain level.

The old....

CR 1 2 3 4 5 6 7...
Char
Level
1-3 200
4 100

KDLadage

Explorer
If I am not mistaken, such a thing is not supposed to be published, outside of the core rulebooks. Granted, in an OGL sense, one could create one if they wished, but I do believe it violates the intent and spirit of the d20 license to publish such a thing.

I am not saying it cannot be found, nor am I attempting to assign some level of legality or morality to obtaining one. I am just saying that I do not believe, given the relationship that Morrus and the ENWorld site has with WotC that such a thing will be found _here_.

Last edited:

mseds99

First Post
I just found it on the Wizards sight..so I guess that makes it open content...am I right?

If its ok with the monitor, I'll post the link. I definbately don't want to step on anybody's toes but it might be helpful for inquiring minds.

Drawmack

First Post
open content no - the only open content from WotC is in the SRD. However linking files is allowd so posting a link to something on wizard's site is legal.

Remove ads