Yedan's Troubleshooters (Eberron)

SelcSilverhand

First Post
I went over my sheet again and figured out why I had my ACP as 0. I took a trait that lowers ACP by 1. So I went through and removed the (-1) from all the skills since in the studded leather I'll be at 0. I added the cost and weight for the outfit I have.

Kaodi

Hero
I went ahead and posted the IC thread. I would advise each of you to choose a colour for your speech, in the proper sense of the term (not a version of white, gray, or black) .

Walking Dad

First Post
I want to make some things clear.

- I posted Morgan's shield drawing and defense before Whyre spoke and I don't change stated actions because of later suggestions. He isn't refusing Whyre's order, the order just came to late.

- Morgan has still no weapon in hand.

- Crawler is missing on the map.

Where is the exit? Morgan believes the "ghosts" are defending their turf and we are the trespassers, so he would like to leave with the rest of the group without destroying them. If we had concentrated on defending and moving away, this would also have solved the situation.

Arrowhawk

First Post
Ah, I guess we can just use the sign-up thread for OOC?

Sincerest apologies WD, "refusal" is totally the wrong word. I'm just trying to RP the character's reaction to stress. It's not meant to reflect any real world opinion. Again, "refusal" was a poor choice of words.

To answer your other question, and the DM will tell me to shut-up if I'm wrong. You can use a double move to ready your shield (assuming you don't have it already out) and draw your weapon, and take a 5' step. An OOC thread would be good so we can verify/clarify things with the DM (and each other) before making our IC decisions.

Arrowhawk once again apologies to WD because of his poor choice of words.

Kaodi

Hero
Perhaps it was a bad assumption on my part, but I had just assumed that when entering a dark and suspicious place you would already have your shield strapped on.

The exit is West, as Evret, who was leading, was furthest East.

And yes, it is a move action to ready a shield, and a move action to draw a weapon, and you can still take a 5 ft step. As far as I am concerned you were pretty much ready to fight in the first round. You can assume that at this point your shield and weapon are both on if it was your intention to draw them in the first place.

Remove ads