Yedan's Troubleshooters (Eberron)

Kaodi

Hero
Yes, of course animal companions can be trained up to their potential before gameplay starts. Your equipment and gold only seems to add up to 65 gp (out of 70) in any case, Walking Dad. Am I missing where the other 5 gp was used?

Also, for everyone, when calculating your encumbrance remember coins do in fact have weight (50 to the pound).

In any case, this is the final roll call for posting in the RG, and anyone who does not answer can probably assumed to be out:

[MENTION=6684649]Damage Inc.[/MENTION]
[MENTION=30016]SelcSilverhand[/MENTION]
[MENTION=98360]Baileyborough[/MENTION]

Kaodi

Hero
Okay, I am finally getting around to doing my comprehensive review of characters, as I think I will post the IC thread in about two to four days.

A general point on encumbrance: While it is not mentioned in the rules, I just found a post on the Paizo messageboards where James Jacobs mentions that the old 3e rule about the set of clothes you are wearing not adding to encumbrance was omitted by accident. Thusly, if you have included the weight of your worn clothes in your total encumbrance, you can adjust it for this fact (I think DistractingFlare may have been the only one to have added it in, though Arrowhawk does not even mention clothes) .

Also, because it seems to be a theme: For those of you whom I mentioned did not add traits, refer to this page: Advanced New Rules . You each get two, with the only restriction being that you can only have one trait of any given category.

[MENTION=59043]Walking Dad[/MENTION] You need an age, height and weight still. Morgan is listed as having a cold weather outfit, though given the region would be more likely to need a hot weather outfit. Same issue with the winter blanket. I think Northern Breland probably has a climate similar to Georgia and Florida. You also seem to have forgotten to add traits or spellcasting. For you companion: Why is there a "x2" after the attack trick? AC for Crawler is listed as 18, but I count 10 + 3 Dex + 1 Size + 2 Natural. And then strangely you have its Touch as 12, where it should be 10 + 3 Dex + 1 Size; and Flat-footed 10 + 1 Size + 2 Natural = 13. Crawler's initiative should be +3. The (cannot be tripped) should probably be next to CMD, not CMB.

[MENTION=6679551]Arrowhawk[/MENTION] I am fairly certain your age is not 0. If you do not venerate a deity, just put " None " or remove the deity field, but do not leave it blank. CMD is 15, not +15. Touch AC should be 13. You also appear to have not added any traits. Climb has a +1 total bonus but you forgot to list +1 under the Mod column. Ride has a +1 under Mod (should be +3), but not total listed. Spellcraft should probably not be there at all, since you do not have ranks. I do not think you added the armour check penalty to any of these. You need to list your armour, weapons, and shields, and separately under equipment because I have no idea what you have, and just complete your equipment section in general. You have no money listed as left over, either, for instance.

[MENTION=30034]ghostcat[/MENTION] Add in your languages and deity. You bastard sword total attack bonus should be +3, and I do not understand why you have its damage listed as +3 if you are wielding it one handed. Combat Casting should not be included in your general Concentration score, I think, since it is only a situational bonus. I only see 6 skills with 1 rank despite you have 7 skill points to use. I think you have 57 lbs., which is still a light load for you because you wrote the wrong encumbrance levels. I think you are entitled to an extra 1st level spell in your spellbook.

[MENTION=86189]DistractingFlare[/MENTION] Damage on your ranged dagger should still be -1 . And you should not have any spell slots listed for level 2, 3, or 4 spells. Total weight carried should be 16, for the reason I mentioned above. You are also missing traits.

[MENTION=30016]SelcSilverhand[/MENTION] CMD should be 15 I believe. You are also entitled to a favoured class bonus of +1 HP or +1 Skill Point. I do not think you accounted for your armour check penalty on skills, and your skill chart does not have all values filled in (though you may just remove any skills from the list that you do not have ranks in if you do not wish to fill it out completely).

Last edited:

Kaodi

Hero
Okay, thanks for the To Do List.

I just started using Mythweavers, would you rather I use a sheet there or is the RG's fine?

I have no idea what Mythweavers is. The one I posted in the RG is fine, though ultimately the important thing is to have all the same information in with friendly to read organization.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
I filled in all the skills and added a (-1) next to every skill that is modified by the ACP. I added 1 HP for the favored class. I changed the CMD to 15 (10 + str 3 + dex 2).

Arrowhawk

First Post
I have no idea what Mythweavers is. The one I posted in the RG is fine, though ultimately the important thing is to have all the same information in with friendly to read organization.

I would just provide a link to a character sheet. A LOT easier to read than posting here, imho but ymmv.

I am still seeing a 14 AC Flat-Footed because of the Buckler...or does that not count when FF'd?

Fixing the skill allotments so I have the skill point in Spellcraft.

I'll create the sheet and provide the link and you can decide if it's not sufficient.

Arrowhawk

First Post
okay, I think the sheet is complete. Let me know if I missed anything. I had to clean up the skills. For some reason I thought Rangers had Acro as a class skill.

Remove ads