Yedan's Troubleshooters (Eberron)

Kaodi

Hero
And I do not partcularly care if we discuss all OOC issues in the IC thread, as long as you mark it as OOC somehow. If you want to make a lengthy OOC comment and you do not want to use the OOC tag, you can always use the sblock=OOC tag.

Mass Defect

First Post
Is this game recruiting by chance? I could get a character together by tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

Also if anyone knows of any groups with an opening, I maybe interested.

Kaodi

Hero
I was not recruiting, but there is some room for expansion, and as things stand, an intervention might be quite timely. Feel free to whip up a character, and I will see what can be done.

Mass Defect

First Post
So after looking at the players currently involved I've narrowed class down to paladin if no one is against having a paladin tag along. I wouldn't play him as an arrogant all evil must die type. I could simply play him and show you what I mean. As far as races go I have three in mind: human, aasimar, and tiefling (demon-spawn variant). The last would consume my only feat and would need permission. I'll work the skeleton up and see what hits me first.

Mass Defect

First Post
Was thinking human also for the same reason.

My post rate could be often. I would allow everyone a chance to respond to other posts before I would respond again. I check the site often.

I'll get a paladin up today.

EDIT: Would I be able to use weapons from the Eastern Weapon selection?

EDIT: The crunch is done. I'll work on the equipment and fluff. Speaking of equipment...how does the BB Code work? The one that lines everything up.

Last edited:

Arrowhawk

First Post
My post rate could be often. I would allow everyone a chance to respond to other posts before I would respond again. I check the site often.
Often is great. I assume you mean once at least once a day?

If Kaodi does not object, I would recommend Mythweavers website. It's free, and they have some nice automated features for Skills, AC, and it also creates a great stat block with a link to your character sheet. Check it out:

[SIZE=+1]Whyre of White Horn[/SIZE]
Male Chaotic Good Human Ranger, Level 1, Init +5, HP 12/12, Speed 30
AC 17, Touch 13, Flat-footed 14, Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +2, Base Attack Bonus 1
Point Blank Shot Longbow (80 / 17 Blunt) +4 (1d8, x3)
Longsword +2 (1d8+1, x2 19/20)
Club +2 (1d6+1, x2)
Studded Leather, Buckler (+3 Armor, +1 Shield, +3 Dex)
Abilities Str 12, Dex 16, Con 13, Int 14, Wis 14, Cha 10
Condition None

Kaodi

Hero
EDIT: Would I be able to use weapons from the Eastern Weapon selection?

EDIT: The crunch is done. I'll work on the equipment and fluff. Speaking of equipment...how does the BB Code work? The one that lines everything up.

Eastern weapons shoulld be fine, but it might be an idea to describe in your background how you came by them, as some of them might be uncommon in this stretch of the woods.

Generally the best way to use the sort of character sheet I provided is to copy/paste it into a notepad file and then get everything lined up there, then copy/paste the finished product to the boards. That will get the columns for skills and equipment lined up nicely, though you will have to make sure anything under background is fixed properly.

Remove ads