• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

You Bastard! "A New Begining?!"[Players and Intrest Wanted!] [Feedback Requested!]

Rathan

First Post
"hmmmmm tough call.. though calling his sister apelike and his experience callus seems a bit more biting to me... Insults to Korax the Mighty.... you may set the type of match and how many flags this contest will have..... goodluck to you both...."

[sblock=OOC]As both of you are the same tier and rank.... i.e. you both have equal stats and iffen you had tiers atm you'd be liken to eachother.... the winner of the insults will go first to gen a move this first round.... then his opponent will go first next round and the combatants will take turns posting first for the remainder of the match.... btw.. love the thumbnail GDI7007.... way to add some flare to your character ;) [/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
"I declare that this battle will be three flags in length. It shall take that long to teach this cur that these lands benefit more from natures' chaos than they would from his paltry order. Now Orillion, guard yourself for true, though it shall avail ye not in the end!"

The thunder scatters the plain; dodges the beauty of the crevice!

Curling his hands into claws and slowly raising them up high as if he were drawing power from the earth itself, Korax then spreads his hands wide apart before speaking an echoing word of power and slamming his massive hands together. After a moment of utter silence, an explosion of sound reverberates outward like a wall of sound rushing out from the center point. Blowing the judges robes sideways and ripping the surrounding grasses to shreds with it's force, it quickly slams into Orillion with bone rattling force. Using the attack also as a distraction, Korax jumps and rolls to one side hoping to dodge whatever counterattack his foe might launch...

Rathan

First Post
It is indeed the generator I'm using.... as it's still held by Midknight and I cannot make any changes to it currently..... though I DID contact Midknight via email extending him invatation to return and check out my attempt to resurect YB from it's old ashes.... I hope he'll accept..... but yes.. as for now that will be the generator we will be using..... any other questions Gomez?

GDI7007

First Post
As the cataclysmic wave reaches Orillion, he spins the mighty staff of Order to wave away the punch of Korax's strike. Then he swings in a low rising arc to connect under the chin of Korax to knock him heavenward!

The staff strikes the heavens; waves away the punch of the settlement!

[sblock=OOC]!!!One of my signature style things is staff and DUDE i got a staff move[/sblock]

Rathan

First Post
the judge watches on as the combatants take stance and lauch at eachother and a birage insuses... once the dust settles the judge is left scratching his chin....

"hmmm... well I must say this is a tough call but I will have to side with the lawful ones move... it seemed to do just SLIGHTLY more damge.. this round was extreamly hard to call though....."

Round Orillion!.... Two Flags Orillion!

2 Flags Orillion; 1 Neutral

[sblock=OOC] As you can see the law fighter generated a move with his signature style in it... thusly... as he won the round he was awarded two flags instead of just one....

You might also note judging is well.... completely random and subjective... it completely depends on how the judge FEELS like juding the match.... some judges are partial to softer more fluid moves... whereas other like those kinda of moves the rattle an opponents bones and at that a judges mood can change from match to match.... or even MID match sometimes... If and when those of you that wish to judge do so.... it's important to try and not let personal vendettas get in the way of judging a fair fight.... a judge must be completely neutral and not a take sides whatso ever....[/sblock]

GDI7007

First Post
The blizzard leaps over the orchard; shields the onslaught of the bone!
[sblock=OOC]Sorry for not making my move fancy,its way past my bedtime :heh: [/sblock]

Remove ads