You Bastard! Does Anyone Remember?! Help Get it Back on It's Feet!

Rathan

First Post
Proposed Items.... Your Thoughts?

Proposed Items:

All items will be posted in a thread created for an item shop. Feel free to do a bit of role play while posting in said thread to purchase items. All purchases must be noted in the item shop thread so there is a record of bought items.

Potion of Greed: 5Yen (One-Use)
Once drank, this potion allows you gain two yen every round in a battle for up to four rounds regardless if you win the round or not. If the battle ends before your four rounds are up, those rounds are wasted and you do not get yen for them, so use this item wisely.

Standard of Battle: 3Yen (One-Use)
This item if carried into battle gives you the ability to do double damage (2 points or flags for winning the round) for one round. This item must be used before the judge makes his decision for the round not after so choose your use of this item wisely.

Smoke Bomb: 4Yen (One-Use)
This item allows you to negate an entire round and may be used after the judge has made his judgment for the round.

Foresight: 4Yen (One-Use)
You may generate two moves for one round and pick which one you feel would be best to use. Both moves must be posted in battle and then you must make note of which one you plan to use.

Relentless Training: 10Yen
Gain one rank in your current tier instantly upon purchase of this item.

Escape Disgrace: 3Yen (One-Use)
If you loose a battle, rather than falling into disgrace use this item to reverse the loss of rank in your current tier.

Imbue Item: 7Yen (7Yen Per Purchase: Max 5 Sig styles or locations per person)
This item really isn't an item at all it's more of an add on to a flavor text item your character may own. For each time purchased you may imbue an item with a signature style or location of your choice thus gaining the benefits of the power of the style or location as it applies to awarding you immunity or extra points for winning a round.

Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
I'm too sure about the items. They're not bad but I kind of liked the ability to place a style on an item, like a sword.

Rathan

First Post
alright.... I can do that..... I'll add in an item called 'Imbue Item' which allows you to add a sig style or location to an item.. for.. hmmm... 7 yen (Max 5 sig styles or locations per person this way).... sound fair?

Rathan

First Post
*smiles softly..* hell yes... that's what I need are more like Seonaid, wicht and KnightOtu with some enthusiasm to get this game the gust of support it needs!

Rathan

First Post
Seonaid.... Wicht.... if you guys want... what I'm willing to do to show those that are looking but not to sure of the game is have you two battle a match that I'll judge so it might generate some more interest... I'll make the thread in 'Playing The Game' for now though I'd like to get the matches once the game officially starts picking up.. playing it right in the group area itself.... I'll start you both off as tier 1 rank 0 of whichever path you choose to take that way you'll both have a sig style or location to begin the match with.. I'll also allow you to take one item from the item shop for free for this play test as well. Let me know if you two are interested and if you are whip up a character and then I'll make a thread for the playtest match! :D

- Rathan

Remove ads