You Bastard! Returns! - Players Needed! [Free In Game Gifts to New Players!]

Rathan

First Post
Added your VERY long post of the consolidated rules to the first post of this thread phoenix and made sure to quote it under you in case they throw the book at us... errr.. I mean to give credit where credit is due *ducks* LOL :p.... you did such a great job on it I want it as a show peice at the top of the thread.... kudos to you my good friend :)

Phoenix8008

First Post
You've got a judge. Patch is back in town and ready to observe a good scrap... ;):cool: Somebody go ahead and start the fight thread in 'Playing the Game' and I'll pop in after the insults have been hurled.

Knight Otu

First Post
It's probably best if you start it as I need to know what character level to use if this acts as another playtest fight. I would assume normal commoner, though.

Vertexx69

First Post
So to start a character I would just need a name, since the description is completely open? The apprentice rank is all that matters as a starting point, since we don't pick a path until after that? Do we actually start with a specialty or is that not until after we win our first match?

Rathan

First Post
Vertexx69: Not until you AFTER you win your first match.. before that you are a commoner with no special powers or anything until you win your first match and move into a path.... this insures EVERYONE who starts playing this game starts off just as those before them did...

Knight Otu: Ok.. will do start it and why not start off as commoners and just actually start the game as opposed to another playtest... it looks like we might have some interest after all :D

Remove ads