• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

You Bastard! Returns! - Players Needed! [Free In Game Gifts to New Players!]

Rhun

First Post
Check out the rules in the first post and ask here if you have any questions. We're happy to have anyone interested and look forward to all the new players we can get. :D

I've checked out the rules, as well as all the IC fights going on...I think I understand the basics. So if I want to play, do I simply start a YB thread in "Playing the Game" announcing a challenge?

And I take it you guys will help me out if I have any rules issues and such until I'm up to speed?

Vertexx69

First Post
If everyone would activate their private messeging, we could send reminders around in case our little YB matches get lost in the sea of gaming on this site.

Vertexx69

First Post
Woot!
Chuk'thra of the Endless Cuts
Pathwalker: Yellow Sash 1
1-0
Signature Style: Mantis
1 yen
Potion of Greed

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Rathan's character Garrett just won his first battle against Knight Otu's Irene character as well. Congrats on the win, Vertexx. Did you win a Yen during the fight? If so, you should have 6 yen total since you get 5 yen when you advance to a new Tier.

Rathan

First Post
Gerrett the Summoner
Defiler: Dark Apprentice 1
Sig Location(s): Ruins
Battle Record: 1-1
Yen: 3
Items: Summoning Staff (Imbued Item: Staff Signature Style 7Yen)

Anyone need a challenger!?

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
I was reading over the list of items and was thinking we should limit the number of times per tier you can purchase a Potion of Greed.. I'm thinking twice per tier... my thoughts on this are that if you keep using and purchasing greed potions you can gain large amount of Yen in a short amount of time...

What to you all think?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads